Who are the rest of The Blue Knights?

pcbear

So? If TBK can't fund the bid without ticketus, the power is only one way, if TBK can fund the bid without ticketus, then they should and leave ticketus with the rest of the creditors.

no because then ticketus scupper the cva and its liquidation.

also ticketus bring whytes shares to the table.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an issue with this as I'm sure you know - it's called Whyte.

Squeezing Ticketus is all very well, but something has to make Whyte hand his shares over. Ticketus themselves have acknowledge that the more they get, the more likely Whyte is to play ball.

He does not want a liability to them over his guarantees for the Ticketus cash spent to date.

Here's hoping Tannochside is right and a deal has been done to take us forward.

I'm quite sure he's right.

I sense the Whyte factor could be getting dealt with; who knows though.

He's been part-and-parcel of the negotiations all along the way.

Without a Whyte agreement to dispose of his shares, a court case taking many more months than we have would have been the only alternative available.

I'm also convinced that if we exit administration via the CVA route that Whyte will sense a vindication of sorts.

He's been part-and-parcel of the negotiations all along the way.

Without a Whyte agreement to dispose of his shares, a court case taking many more months than we have would have been the only alternative available.

I'm also convinced that if we exit administration via the CVA route that Whyte will sense a vindication of sorts.

For reasons of expediency I would give him that on the short-term; however hopefully revisionism can catch up with him and a few other over time.

I'm more concerned how far ticketus have them bent over because I ain't confident about ticketus being involved.

Agreed, I've a feeling Ticketus are only backing TBK in hope of getting their money back sooner rather than later and TBK are dependent on Ticketus for money up front for the bid

liquidation sees them get little or nothing.

Dude, unless I am missing this, you are going round in circles. TBK will make ticketus sweat because otherwise, we will be forced into liquidation, but if it isn't TBK with ticketus, then ticketus will force us into liquidation?

TBK cannot make ticketus sweat, TBK NEED ticketus, the funding of the takeover is coming from ticketus (first company to buy a football club twice in a row?), the underwriting for the shares issue seems to be coming from ticketus, the creditor getting all of their money back in the future, seemingly with no conditions is ticketus. Ticketus are the ones with ALL of the power, they are the ones who have made people sweat over the last two weeks, and will continue to do so. The only nervousness they could have is that someone can buy the club without needing them involved.

I sense the Whyte factor could be getting dealt with; who knows though.

Ticketus hold the aces here, deal personally guarenteed by whyte so ticketus know he will have to deal with them and hand over his shares or he will have the 27m debt.Paul Murray was very clever getting them on board.for cva to be acheived.