Blue Knights have won

Said all along I didn't have a preference, and if it's to be them then so be it, everyone MUST get behind them for the sake of the club and put our petty squabbles behind us.

Raise one myself to that. Is what it is and we move onward together, albeit with lots of booze in us. hh.gif

Good if true hopefully the fans get our chance to get us back on track.

A lot of sorting out needed hopefully we can tear up jjbs contract & sell our own gear & make fortunes for the club.

I love when people say this.

Currently with regards to selling our "gear" we have no overheads as such ( Maybe the Megastore ) but it we have our own stores the overheads will rocket which is something a new owner will not want while trying to sort the debt.

Such as rent, insurance, utilities, wages etc etc...

Currently with regards to selling our "gear" we have no overheads as such ( Maybe the Megastore ) but it we have our own stores the overheads will rocket which is something a new owner will not want while trying to sort the debt.

He meant cocaine mate :P

Management by committee is not something I subscribe to... But I think TBK have our best interests at heart and might surprise us. Perhaps that is hope more than expectation, but hey, after all the shit the last couple of months, we DO have a reason to be optimistic.

TBK vs Liquidation? I know what I would choose. Easy.

EDIT: Will this mean news on The Big Tax Case this week ? Any opinions on that?

am sure anyone taking over rangers would want that back. All they would have to do is oppen a few rangers shops and sell shitrs etc to jjb and the rest. Its not jjb we'd be takin over ffs.

am sure anyone taking over rangers would want that back. All they would have to do is oppen a few rangers shops and sell shitrs etc to jjb and the rest. Its not jjb we'd be takin over ffs.

A few shops still need paying for and insured along with utilities....

Our own shops would most likely be a long term plan and not something first on the list.

I have always felt the blue knights would be a bit more accountable to their word (even though we don't know who exactly they all are!) but if prominent Scottish businessmen were to say one thing and then do the other at a cost to our club, their reputations would be in tatters...whereas an American or Singaporean could easily come in and make a quick buck and screw us over without blinking or fear of repercussion.

Apologies if that sounds racist, just acknowledging the cold, cruel, nature of business.

For that reason, I feel more assured that TBK should have our best interests at heart. Whether they are up to the job, I don't know. But if they are open and honest then I think they can rely on the fans support and if nothing else these past few months have shown how incredibly important that is for the club!

Not a fan of the Blue Knights and Ticketus arrangement - but if it has to be then so be it. Hopefully they can get the club a favourable deal at the SPL meeting on the 30th. I am glad it almost over though - it's been a slog and a half to say the least.

Great news, especially if the shares are being handed over by Whyte. That was the biggest hurdle that had to be overcome.

Fuck yer liquidation/newco! :D

If it is 'great news' to you, it must be stupendous, fantastic news to the rest of us! You haven't been out last night be any chance?

A few shops still need paying for and insured along with utilities....

Our own shops would most likely be a long term plan and not something first on the list.

The JJB deal was one of the better deals done in recent years imo