Blue Knights have won

Still dont undertand the ins and outs of the whole fkn process. Not sure if TBKs are the answer or indeed who is, but I hope this is the start of the end-game.

Lets get back to football and winning ways again, think how good next years title party is going to be.. WE ARE STILL THE PEOPLE........... :21:

The JJB deal was one of the better deals done in recent years imo

Especially as in recent years internet shopping as took off at a quicker rate than expected and closing down many high street stores.

:ph34r:

A few shops still need paying for and insured along with utilities....

Our own shops would most likely be a long term plan and not something first on the list.

there would still be an income coming in that we currently arent getting. The shops would more than pay for themselves.

I'm delighted that this is moving forward. I heard this from a very good source yesterday (who is now gloating on this thread :P ).

I haven't been 100% convinced by any of the bids, but I don't know the full story of any either. While blind faith has proved to be the wrong course of action in the past, I'll be giving the Blue Knights my full support until they prove they don't deserve it. I think they have the best interests of the club at heart, and I hope they have the plan and the ability to see us out of administration and keep us there.

Welcome Blue Knights :21:

Fuck it we will liquidate the club just for you. :sleep1:

They will not sort the mess we are in. They were struggling to find £500k and have ticketus as their major financial backing. In 3 years once ticketus have their money, they will pull the plug.

I fully expect the players to utilise their release clauses at the end of the season.

They are the only option we have and yes it is better than liquidation, but it's not a great option.

I think that I will hold my celebrations until something official comes from HMRC. I'm not doubting that TBK's are being granted PB status but HMRC have not actually said anything during this process and they will have a say.

Hopefully the FTT announce their decision very soon, only then will there be any chance of clarity and a conclusion to this episode in the clubs history.

When we emerge stronger from this we must never allow our great club to slip below our usual high standards.

TBK and a United fans group can ensure this, we are the heartbeat of this club and I'm thrilled liquidation now seems unlikely.

They will not sort the mess we are in. They were struggling to find £500k and have ticketus as their major financial backing. In 3 years once ticketus have their money, they will pull the plug.

I fully expect the players to utilise their release clauses at the end of the season.

They are the only option we have and yes it is better than liquidation, but it's not a great option.

The players could only do it if we were liquidated or newco.

The goalposts were apparently moved last week and had fuck all to do with the 500k or so im led to believe.