Blue Knights have won

TBK have won the race to take over Rangers, and will be announced as Preferred Bidders tomorrow.

Final details have been ironed out over the weekend and agreed with D&P.

Ticketus are involved, but Kennedy is not, at this stage anyway.

The BK will now proceed with D&P to agree a CVA with creditors before the deadlines for fuUrther footballing sanctions to be imposed.

Whytes shareholding to be secured In exchange for him not being sued for his PG by Ticketus.

CVA likely to agreed as talks already taken place between D&P and HMRC and HMRC are not going to be too difficult to deal with, and as they will have the major say, this will see the CVA go through.

The club will NOT be liquidated!

a deal that lets Shyte of the hook :-(

Not my preferred conclusion but let's see if it happens and if they have the leadership to take us forward.

I think that I will hold my celebrations until something official comes from HMRC. I'm not doubting that TBK's are being granted PB status but HMRC have not actually said anything during this process and they will have a say.

Hopefully the FTT announce their decision very soon, only then will there be any chance of clarity and a conclusion to this episode in the clubs history.

What like a tax return?

Some very iffy replies in this thread, i think Casey may well be right

They will not sort the mess we are in. They were struggling to find £500k and have ticketus as their major financial backing. In 3 years once ticketus have their money, they will pull the plug.

I fully expect the players to utilise their release clauses at the end of the season.

They are the only option we have and yes it is better than liquidation, but it's not a great option.

what a numpty you are.

they werent 'struggling' to find 500k. Bill Miller has made a bid of 11.2m but isn't putting forward 500k incase his deal falls through. Only an idiot would put forward the 500k without being 99% sure their bid will go through.

what exactly do you mean by 'pull the plug'?

if i'm not mistaken it's also a 10 year deal, not 3.

and a debt free Rangers is a good financial prospect for anyone, considering we challenge for the title & play in europe nearly every season. This deal will achieve a debt-free Rangers, and we'll be in better health than we have been in years.

I'm not over the moon with TBK, but I am absolutely feckin delighted that the club will not now be liquidated.

That for sure? Might not agree a CVA and that would mean liquidation?

Not trying to be negative just dont want to run off giving it the two fingers to tarriers for it to bite me on my arse. I am delighted that its a step forward for us tho.

I'm delighted that this is moving forward. I heard this from a very good source yesterday (who is now gloating on this thread :P ).

I haven't been 100% convinced by any of the bids, but I don't know the full story of any either. While blind faith has proved to be the wrong course of action in the past, I'll be giving the Blue Knights my full support until they prove they don't deserve it. I think they have the best interests of the club at heart, and I hope they have the plan and the ability to see us out of administration and keep us there.

Welcome Blue Knights :21:

now now pedro no need for that. im sure your source is of impeccable standing

Like most of us, I'm happy to hear this. The devil may be in the details of course, and I've been sceptical of TBK all along - mainly due to the low bid number (given the number of alleged millionaires in their posse), and the basis of their bid being a share issue (which I'm confused about how it would work).....but .....if this IS the way we can move on, then they will have my full support.

Wits up Tam your mask slipping? why the roll eyes?

sorry bud to busy watching the Man utd game and clicked on the wrong smillie it was ment to be 21.gif21.gif

As a Rangers fan i am absolutely delighted and hope its true WATP

It's the lesser of two evils. Yes we'll still have our club, but it comes at a cost.

Only hope that we can structure a better type of deal with Ticketus. Cause starting off in debt to the tune of £20million to Ticketus, and then relying on a share issue. To kick start us. Is a big ask.

sorry bud to busy watching the Man utd game and clicked on the wrong smillie it was ment to be 21.gif21.gif

As a Rangers fan i am absolutely delighted and hope its true WATP

I know you are in the highlands but i never knew you were 3 hours behind the rest of the UK that game finished hours ago :P

It's the lesser of two evils. Yes we'll still have our club, but it comes at a cost.

Only hope that we can structure a better type of deal with Ticketus. Cause starting off in debt to the tune of £20million to Ticketus, and then relying on a share issue. To kick start us. Is a big ask.

At least we have something to move forward with; if it takes time then so be it, but at least the club in some sort of shape would still exist.

At least we have something to move forward with; if it takes time then so be it, but at least the club in some sort of shape would still exist.

Yes, it's moving forwards in some ways. I just hope we don't fall back into our old habits. Huge rebuilding job on the cards. Us fans will have to be patient.

I know you are in the highlands but i never knew you were 3 hours behind the rest of the UK that game finished hours ago :P

I recorded it and im glad i did, what a game, and performance from an ex ger, seems Jelavic is well settled now00000042.gif