Blue Knights have won

Cannot believe people are reacting negatively to this post.

This is the happiest I've felt ALL YEAR as a Rangers fan, forgive me, winning the "be part of the squad" competition and getting pre-game access to Ibrox and meeting Sir Walter was the happiest moment for me before pumping the scum 3-2 at Ibrox.

But aye, this is the best news we could have had.

Well said.

I've never thrown my weight behind any one bid...being the cautious bugger that I am. However, TBK will do just nicely for me if they can avoid liquidation. :)

What I fully expect to happen if this goes ahead, will be the BTC decision being announced at the end of this week, in favour of HMRC. I think the initial decision day being due on 19/4 (which was very close to the day the PB was due to be announced initially); then the delay and now the eventual naming of a PB just under a week later...is a little convenient for me! However, if we are indeed found guilty AND the rumoured 10 in the pound CVA is agreed, I'll take that!!

Believe it when its confirmed. If its true its brilliant. Any bidder who wants to avoid liquidation is good in my book. Lets see what the bid is and how they are going to procede. Lots have got carried away in the past (Whyte) and ended up with egg on thier faces.

Agree with you but patience is the word here. Look at everything that's happened over the last year, I can't allow myself to celebrate anything till it's signed, sealed and delivered.

I'm not sure why there's anti TBK feelings on here, I can't say I'm for or against them but they seem to be the only consortium who's first plan isn't liquidation.

Hopefully tomorrow night the admin on here are correct and we're on our way to stability but the one thing I am glad about, most of our support are much more cynical towards owners than we've ever been and that's the way it should stay.

Cannot believe people are reacting negatively to this post.

This is the happiest I've felt ALL YEAR as a Rangers fan, forgive me, winning the "be part of the squad" competition and getting pre-game access to Ibrox and meeting Sir Walter was the happiest moment for me before pumping the scum 3-2 at Ibrox.

But aye, this is the best news we could have had.

At this point, negativity towards TBK should be non-existant.

Like it or not, if they manage to save our club, they will go down in history among: The founders, John Greig and his 1972 side, the 9iar team + Walter Smith.

Let's all prepare for the next few days, and hopefully we can let out a HUGE sigh of relief before envisioning as far as next season.

At this point, negativity towards TBK should be non-existant.

Like it or not, if they manage to save our club, they will go down in history among: The founders, John Greig and his 1972 side, the 9iar team + Walter Smith.

Let's all prepare for the next few days, and hopefully we can let out a HUGE sigh of relief before envisioning as far as next season.

^This.

They are stepping up to play when we need them the most.