Blue Knights have won

Great news in the short term.

I'm not convinced about tbks ability to fund the club in the long term but they will hopefully get us back on an even footing and may offer an avenue to fans having more of a say in the club in the longer term

Let's not get carried away, let's get this confirmed, let's get the shares and CVA issue sorted, then we can look forward.

Great news in prospect, let's hope it lives up to the optimism.

Guests can all swivel on it.

They will not sort the mess we are in. They were struggling to find £500k and have ticketus as their major financial backing. In 3 years once ticketus have their money, they will pull the plug.

I fully expect the players to utilise their release clauses at the end of the season.

They are the only option we have and yes it is better than liquidation, but it's not a great option.

Go on, live up to your name, mate.

Not a fan of the Blue Knights and Ticketus arrangement - but if it has to be then so be it. Hopefully they can get the club a favourable deal at the SPL meeting on the 30th. I am glad it almost over though - it's been a slog and a half to say the least.

I actually think it's a wise deal that removes them from a CVA, thus increasing its chances of success, especially with HMRC, for a 37p to 41p in the pound deal, whilst offering an incentive to Whyte to do the deal and hand shares over for freedom from future liability for the debt. Add in the ten years to repay and the 2 year payment holiday, we are potentially in a much better place than we have been in arguably more than a decade.

I love when people say this.

Currently with regards to selling our "gear" we have no overheads as such ( Maybe the Megastore ) but it we have our own stores the overheads will rocket which is something a new owner will not want while trying to sort the debt.

Such as rent, insurance, utilities, wages etc etc...

if we had proper good gear from a top sports name(nike or addidas) with a vast range of items we could definetly make more than we do at the moment despite the overheads this would incur.

Then a topic asking why someone can't access their profile.

:lol:

"Wondering if Admin can help me, I can't access my own or other posters profiles. Wonder if something is wrong? Cheers, WATP"

Posters Name - WATP1872.

Post Count - 3 and a half.

Topics Started - 3 and a half.

Date Joined - 21/4/12.