Has Ally Learned?

delamonty

For me Super Ally is the greatest ever Ranger and the only man i want as manager. He was never given the funds by shyte to sign the payers he really wanted ie Goodwille, Naismith and Lafferty get injured, Jelavic is sold without a replacement then we enter administration. He is one of us and oozes class and dignity. Anyone who thinks ill of him should f##k right off. He is a born winner and he will succeed with rangers. Once we are sorted off the park Ally will succeed on it. I have no doubt about that what so ever. This season has been farcical but hopefully it galvanizes the team and fans into a force that no cunt will touch. Watp

^This!^

For me Super Ally is the greatest ever Ranger and the only man i want as manager. He was never given the funds by shyte to sign the payers he really wanted ie Goodwille, Naismith and Lafferty get injured, Jelavic is sold without a replacement then we enter administration. He is one of us and oozes class and dignity. Anyone who thinks ill of him should f##k right off. He is a born winner and he will succeed with rangers. Once we are sorted off the park Ally will succeed on it. I have no doubt about that what so ever. This season has been farcical but hopefully it galvanizes the team and fans into a force that no cunt will touch. Watp

You are deluded

If you think we will be splashing out big money on players when we are out of this mess then you are in for a big suprise, There is no way we should have signed Goodwillie for £2.8 Million he can't get anywhere near the Blackburn team FFS and anyway we did match Blackburns bid but it was rejected by Goodwillie nothing we could do about that, the Dutch winger we targeted didn't want to move out of Holland and that Anderlecht defender would have cost £4.5 Million and for a 28 year old that would be a terrible piece of buisness specially when Bocanegra cost far less and has proven to be a great buy.

John Greig was a teriffic player for us older bears would say the greatest ever and that he loves the club but he was a teribble manager McCoist needs to prove himself I would give him another season to see how well he does but to suggest he should keep the job regardless just because he loves the club is timmy behaviour they were mocked by us for staying behind the manager just because he loved the club.

Im deluded? Because i back Ally i am deluded. You are a prick. I never said we will spend millions. But i am certain Super will sort things out. I never saw john greig playing. I have absolutely nothing but admiration for the man. However i grew up with ally and in my humble opinion he is my greatest ever Ger. If that makes me deluded then deluded i am. You are still a prick.

Im deluded? Because i back Ally i am deluded. You are a prick. I never said we will spend millions. But i am certain Super will sort things out. I never saw john greig playing. I have absolutely nothing but admiration for the man. However i grew up with ally and in my humble opinion he is my greatest ever Ger. If that makes me deluded then deluded i am. You are still a prick.

So you would be happy to let McCoist carry on as manager even if fucks up constantly and is a rubbish manager just because he loves the club?

I'm fine with giving him a chance and he was the best man for the job this season considering the circumstances but to suggest we carry on with him as manager regardless of how he preforms next season is madness. You can't just say your certian he will sort it out he has shown nothing to suggest that he will sort it out, next season will be his chance to prove himself as a manager yes he is a brilliant guy who loves the club but that doesn't mean he is a good manager he still has to prove that. You blamed Whyte not backing McCoist financially for McCoist's lack of success but that isn't gong to change so if your not suggesting we will spend Millions why did you bring Whyte not backing him into the argument?

I bet all the people on here that are suggesting we let him manage Rangers just because he loves the club were the same ones hounding him when we were fucking up in Europe and will be the same ones hounding him when the going get's tough next season. People on here have very short memories they seem to see everything in the short term rather than over the whole season.

Does is really matter what he has learned as a Manager? he has that what cannot be taught, a love for the club that goes far deeper than any set of tactics or formation written on a blackboard (is that politically correct ?)

He has earned the right to be called the Manager of Rangers. He has been a tremendous ambassador for this club and we should be eternally grateful that he was onboard at this difficult time.

Fuckin hear hear son.

Great choice of words as well.So very true.For me ,even though he hasnt won anything yet, he will of course,Super already has a place next to Bill Struth,Jock Wallace,and Walter Smith as a legendary Rangers manager, christ knows what could have happened had anybody other than a true one of us was at the helm.

He knows he's made huge mistakes, and its hurting him more than you and me, he is under so much pressure.

He is under pressure from you and me, millions of other bears, waiting to hear the chance for Coisty to speak, cos we trust only him and the words he speaks.The man has aged terribly over the past year,i wonder how many of us so called experts would cope, we are true bears same as him, with even a dodgy decision by a referee in a press conference.

Still despite all, he has by and large put a winning team on the park most weeks.

And given a celtic side looking to win the title at Ibrox a right good fuckin hiding, for which i will be forever in his debt.

I believe Walter Smith could see greatness in the eyes of Super.

But the greatness would only be achieved at Rangers.

Ally needs Rangers

Same as me and you

Divided we lose the battle

United we win the war

No Surrender

Rab

All McCoist needs to do is

-Keep Wallace away from left wing, left back or nowhere

-Keep Papac away from midfield, left back or nowhere

-Keep Whittaker away from RB

-Keep McCulloch away from midfield he is far better upfront

-Give youngsters a chance

If McCoist had done that all season we would have been allot closer to Celtic and we wouldn't have fucked up in every cup competition, basically he was too cowardly and negative but he seems to have improved lately and is actually playing attacking football and we are dominating teams instead of sitting back and playing the long ball inviting teams onto us. If he keeps that up then I would happily give him another chance next season but if he reverts to trying to fit players into the team by putting them out of position which sacrafices attacking players for his favourites then I don't want him as manager.

People who are suggesting he should be manager just because he loves the club and that it doesn't matter what his tactics are and who he picks are insane he needs to prove himself as a manager his love for Rangers is irrelevent in a normal season.

Great post and excellent points,in my opinion. I would add that perhaps getting a new assistant and first team coach would solve a lot of the inherent frailties that he has shown and let us see if he really is up to the job.

Perhaps administration has helped him? How? He has been front and center -- the face and voice of the support and the club. He has been forced in a sense to be his own man, and not someone that inherited the job from Walter. He has gotten out from beneath the Walter shadow (which must be immense btw!).

Keep it up Ally...especially this Sunday!

Great post and excellent points,in my opinion. I would add that perhaps getting a new assistant and first team coach would solve a lot of the inherent frailties that he has shown and let us see if he really is up to the job.

Oh aye, great post, must be me thats deluded, cos the man who holds all our hopes lost a couple of really important games, on a wafer thin shoestring budget, christ, thats never happened to any Rangers manager.Wee Dick was given fuckin multi millions to see us fail in the CL group stages,and finish about 20pts behind celtic for 1 season, all he had to do was concentrate on his multi million seriously underachieving squad.Even his weave would have fallen out by now, or he would have been offski.

Ally has stayed to face all that DA did not have the bollox to bother with.

Legend

No Surrender

Rab

Well I am going to defend him.

He was not given the funds required to take the side forward, yes European results were a shocker, (although we created enough chances to win 5 games) but when you get drawn against the Scandinavian sides, who are midway through their season, then it's always a lottery (We got knocked out by Stockholm, and Copenhagen when Walter was in charge for that exact reason). We lost 9 points in a period of 5 games, all of which happened after the lose of Naismith and then Lafferty, the scum went on an unbeaten run helped by the odd decision or two.

So there you have it, I never used the Administration as part of the excuse, even though it probably played the greatest part in handing the "tainted (despite what Goat thinks) Title.

I would much rather have McCoist for 100 seasons than have the mad bastard the taigs have got for one.

We are fortunate to have him at the club

In what seasons did those ties occur?

As for using administration as an excuse, the facts are that we were two points behind them on December 28, despite being fifteen points ahead of them on November 5, albeit they had two games in hand at that point. We never took top spot again prior to February 14. Those are damning statistics.

Not sure I like managers to come out before a season has started and say best case is we are fighting for top 6 place. Probably preparing us for another season of football management gaffs as I don't see our opposition having bigger budgets or players than we do. Although with what we have witnessed this season many teams with smaller budgets will be able to beat us.

Awful season from management pre-admin. Hope he gets better for everyones sake especially our clubs.

Not sure I like managers to come out before a season has started and say best case is we are fighting for top 6 place. Probably preparing us for another season of football management gaffs as I don't see our opposition having bigger budgets or players than we do. Although with what we have witnessed this season many teams with smaller budgets will be able to beat us.

Awful season from management pre-admin. Hope he gets better for everyones sake especially our clubs.

change the record jogra, swsl, trigger, Haley or whatever your calling yourself

No I wont change my opinion or stop expressing it because of you....my stalker. :wanker:

Just keep swsl that way people realise the tosser they are in discussion with, its funny these threads bring you about. How long till you go for the throat with your jibes against most things rangers.

How long till you go for the throat with your jibes against most things rangers.

You really do spout a lot of pish.

I have said nothing against Rangers, only poor management of my football club which I put over any player favouritism. You, sadly, are quite happy to see another season of that long ball, players out of position shit we had to endure this season. Rangers supporter? Maybe. Deluded...certainly.

Does is really matter what he has learned as a Manager? he has that what cannot be taught, a love for the club that goes far deeper than any set of tactics or formation written on a blackboard (is that politically correct ?)

He has earned the right to be called the Manager of Rangers. He has been a tremendous ambassador for this club and we should be eternally grateful that he was onboard at this difficult time.

Of course, unless you want to watch us make the same mistakes over and over.

A love of Rangers isn't enough to make you a good Rangers manager.

You really do spout a lot of pish.

I have said nothing against Rangers, only poor management of my football club which I put over any player favouritism. You, sadly, are quite happy to see another season of that long ball, players out of position shit we had to endure this season. Rangers supporter? Maybe. Deluded...certainly.

care to explain why you think I'm happy for that? Your deluded, iv been far from happy on many an occasion but I don't see the need to over react to things on the park and bring it on here calling for sacking left right and centre, which you are very good at when it was the swsl account, how ironic is that when you really had it in for walter, then the next and so on, you will be back ti your usuall self.

People should know who you are after your last one, jig was it lol. Make out your genuine but keep changing accounts like a Tim when you get caught out

Time will tell; the fact that he bringing the players together in the circumstances is a major attribute. However, good managers are found when the pressure is on, such as when a league campaign is drawing to a close; it will be interesting to see Ally in that situation. When he wins leagues he will be a good manager, till then the jury is out.