My prospective little campaign against HMRC, should they block a CVA.

If HMRC block the CVA, I'm going to consider a small route for my own little protest. It may be a drop in the ocean, but I'd like to deny them, legally, of revenue, where possible.

In order to do this, should they be obstructive in relation to our future well-being, I will buy as much as I can from my purchases via EU sources outside the UK, thus avoiding VAT and duty. I propose an informal protest where we buy our cigarettes, alcohol and clothing from EU online providers or shops when on holiday. We can exploit the common market as some small revenge.

Any thoughts, criticisms?

You'd still be charged VAT if you bought online from continental Europe -- unless you were ordering as a verifiable VAT registered business over here.

If HMRC block the CVA, I'm going to consider a small route for my own little protest. It may be a drop in the ocean, but I'd like to deny them, legally, of revenue, where possible.

In order to do this, should they be obstructive in relation to our future well-being, I will buy as much as I can from my purchases via EU sources outside the UK, thus avoiding VAT and duty. I propose an informal protest where we buy our cigarettes, alcohol and clothing from EU online providers or shops when on holiday. We can exploit the common market as some small revenge.

Any thoughts, criticisms?

Is it different when buying on holiday?

There is a duty free allowance for eg when coming home from the canaries you can bring home 200 ciggies duty free, any more and you'd have to pay the duty.

I think mainland Spain is 2000 ciggies, it just depends on where your travelling to the uk from

There is a duty free allowance for eg when coming home from the canaries you can bring home 200 ciggies duty free, any more and you'd have to pay the duty.

I think mainland Spain is 2000 ciggies, it just depends on where your travelling to the uk from

That is the amount recomended, you can bring in as many as you like as long as you can prove they are for your own use

Can this not be done for childrens clothes as i believe theres no vat on them in this country.

Although knowing this mob they have probably closed that loop hole now .Cunts they are.

Have to check that out Oleg as I am self employed and could consider buying any eqpt needed from overseas if cheaper.

Fishing for guests certainly is effective tonight. This is the second thread that has hooked the KDS nuggets on here. They really are dumb fuckers. Apparently, I'm "the one with the che guevara avatar".

Aw, they're even moralising on it now. :mutley:

They don't do irony. Silly bigots!

Enjoy your tainted one in a row, boys. Your bigoted sociopath of a manager won't help your sex offender club next season. You have no moral high ground. Get back to second place, where Pacific Shelf belong. Normal service is being resumed.

Fishing for guests certainly is effective tonight. This is the second thread that has hooked the KDS nuggets on here. They really are dumb fuckers. Apparently, I'm "the one with the che guevara avatar".

Aw, they're even moralising on it now. :mutley:

They don't do irony. Silly bigots!

Enjoy your tainted one in a row, boys. Your bigoted sociopath of a manager won't help your sex offender club next season. You have no moral high ground. Get back to second place, where Pacific Shelf belong. Normal service is being resumed.

gotta love a fishing expo that reels in the guests. over 1000 'guests' earlier in the BK have won thread :lol: - they only exist to hate the rangers.

For me if HMRC do not do a deal, it could be classed as discrimination against a Scottish Club. You only have to look at the other English Clubs they agreed a pennies in the pound deal with, Port Vale 3 fucking times

We get a 10 point deduction for a first admin, they get a 10 for a second admin, WTF is happening here , looking for the third one , as you said

We get a 10 point deduction for a first admin, they get a 10 for a second admin, WTF is happening here , looking for the third one , as you said

They have went into administration twice, 2001 and are currently in administration, however they could have gone under in season 1999-2000 bud did a deal with HMRC to avoid that.

They have went into administration twice, 2001 and are currently in administration, however they could have gone under in season 1999-2000 bud did a deal with HMRC to avoid that.

[/quote

I take your point... BUT... did Dundee not get deducted 25 points for second admin, or, am i digressing to much??