What Happened Paul ?

Guardian

14 April 2012

Last night Murray said: “I urge the administrators to choose a preferred bidder and allow one of us to get on with the job. Whether it’s me or anyone else does not matter – just choose.

“This is becoming more and more difficult. I am extremely concerned about the timetable.

“The longer it goes on the more difficult it will be to avoid liquidation.

So why is he now wanting more time ?

Shoosh

These types of questions are not allowed to be asked

The offer is still on thd table and able to be picked back up at anytime,in 2 minutes - Mark Dingwall last week.

Why the delay?

The exclusivity fee would be 5 minutes behind PB being agreed - Paul Murray last week.

Again why the delay?

Ticketus have nowhere to go.

I cannot see a valid delay.

I think he wants more time because Ticketus tried to shaft him with Ng, so the deal that had been agreed collapsed. Now they are trying to work out a new deal and Ticketus presumably are looking for better terms than the last time. Sadly TBK's lack of cash means that they have to do a deal with Ticketus.

14 April 2012

Last night Murray said: "I urge the administrators to choose a preferred bidder and allow one of us to get on with the job. Whether it's me or anyone else does not matter – just choose.

"This is becoming more and more difficult. I am extremely concerned about the timetable.

"The longer it goes on the more difficult it will be to avoid liquidation.

So why is he now wanting more time ?

Whether there are genuine reasons for delay or not, the thing that bothers me about these nightie chappies, is that they only seem to become aware of these issues when someone else points them out. They never seem to be ahead of the curve.