Bill Miller Statement

4MenHadADream

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he can get his bid together, might force TBK and Ticketus' hand by tomorrow and we can have a preferred bidder.

TBK were down to "details" in the bid... so hopefully we'll hear something by the end of this week :anguish:

not keen on miller. i could be wrong but i think theres too many hurdles to overcome with his bid, doesnt seem interested in dealing with cw & ticektus and judging from the wroding of his statements he would happily go to war with them in the courts. I just can't see his incubator company idea going smooothly either, the SFA/SPL want to stick the boot in an there coudl also be further problems with perhaps not playing in europe for 3 years, it just seems like a sneaky way of liquidating imo.

i hope that the prospect of Miller bringing his plans to fruition will be enough for Ticketus to hit the panic button and work with TBK in a very favourable deal for us.

The one big advantage I see in Barney Miller is that he is working on a plan that is close to liquidation, but without the drawbacks.

He sounds like he's at least factored liquidation into his plans.

TBK don't seem to have thought about the possibility of liquidation at all and would be sunk if it actually happened. It would leave their relationship with Ticketus in absolute tatters as their hold would be gone.

Only Millers bid would see us survive in a post liquidation world.

I still think Miller would liquidate us, but who else have we got, TBK :rolleyes:

STV's "Hi, I'm John MacKay" and his cohort Debi Edward (on the scene at Ibrox as we speak) have just read out a statement from the D&P guys stating that neither the Miller of BK's bid involves liquidation....it did note that "neither" bid was, as yet, worthy of accepting.

So there you have it. Mini's bid falls short too. <cr>

Miller's bid is the only one that protects the assets of the club from the word go. Neither can guarantee against liquidation, so where does that leave Ibrox and Auchenhowie in TBKs world?

STV's "Hi, I'm John MacKay" and his cohort Debi Edward (on the scene at Ibrox as we speak) have just read out a statement from the D&P guys stating that neither the Miller of BK's bid involves liquidation....it did note that "neither" bid was, as yet, worthy of accepting.

So there you have it. Mini's bid falls short too. <cr>

Heard this too, to be fair when SDM was in charge he had problems selling the club for the right amount before selling too the wee weasel....looks like the administrators are having the same problems with bids that are not enough for a club like ours, Scottish football is not appealing for many buissnessmen, can you imagine if we played in a bigger league we wouldn't have these problems.

Do not know what bid is best, but I do get the feeling that Miller is more organized and knows what he wants, whereas I get the feeling that the Blue Knights are always scrambling to survive and without Ticketus have little or no funds. Additionally I have no love for Ticketus and CW.

Staying neutral and just want what is the best for Rangers.