SFA hearing

skamhead

Does anyone even know lawell was even involved in this tribuniral ?

Repped this in error

The chairman of the SFA is a tarrier.... :rolleyes:

The incompetence of the SFA is a real thing, let's not look stupid by pretending is due to club affiliations. That have been incompetent for years but not because they are tarriers, because the organisation is not fit for purpose. It's a multi-million pound organisation run like a bowling club.

You still don't think there is an orchestrated agenda against us?

The timing of both announcements are just coincidence?

Liewell doesn't pull the strings , have massive influence etc.

You still believe this?

Just want to know.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Allan McGregor, Steven Whittaker, Steven Naismith, Lee Wallace & Rhys McCabe all write letters to the SFA tomorrow informing them that they no longer wish to be considered for international selection.

That also goes for any of our youngsters who are representing Scotland at any other level too.

agree 100%

I fired this off to the S.F.A. this morning.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I and a great deal more of the Rangers Support feel that there has been little or no help offered from the S.F.A. to one of it's largest member clubs. The timing of this latest punishment can only further damage attempts to save the club from possible extinction, a punishment which is heavy handed and frankly ridiculous. Punishing the club for the actions of Craig Whyte is incredibly dangerous ground and I assure you we will pursue it through every court we can if needs be.

I am hereby withdrawing all custom from S.F.A. sponsors and I have e-mailed each of them to let them know why, as have a great deal of fellow supporters, also the majority of us shall never attend another away league or cup fixture or a home international. Nor shall we purchase any future Scotland national team merchandise either. As I am sure you are aware this will destroy the infrastructure of the S.P.L. and at the very least remove over half the support Scotland normally receives. I have of course also e-mailed each of the member clubs to let them know of our proposed actions.

We do not take these actions lightly but feel that those in charge at the S.F.A. are themselves "not fit or proper" to run the sport in this country and should, to a man, step down with immediate effect.