SFA hearing

skamhead

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Literary heartbroken here, the biggest club in this shithole league down on its knees and what do the sfa do? Let's fucking heap the pressure on, I hope that Regan and lawell are watching, fuck you scumbag bastards, this will come back and bite you right on the arsecheeks. I have grown sick of this league now, fuck scumtic, fuck dundee hibs and the rest. No one likes us indeed. :(

The lack of parity in these measures taken against us gets more astounding every day. If we come through this there will be some serious scores to settle next season. Boycott the lot of these pathetic, self serving fuckers and watch them all slowly die.

trying to put Rangers down big style, they know we have a small Youthful squad, and also that PLayers WILL Leave, and we know cant replace them, Seriously not even joking here their wanting us in bottom 6 of the league next season to tell all the clubs......'' thiers yer punishment ''4

GUESS WHAT .......WERE GLASGOW FKN RANGERS AND WE LL STILL WIN THE LEAGUE YA FKN NUTJOBS, more interested in not offending your main headache club ya tosspots.

Rule 66: No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player, referee, or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall bring the game into disrepute.

This is the rule breach that the club were found guilty of that has the player signing restriction. What action did Rangers, the club, take that brought the game into disrepute? Administration? But you already punished us for that under Rule 14g with a 50k fine, did Motherwell, Dundee etc suffer this?

A joke of a decision. The stink of bheast and bias reeks from Hampden, they want us buried and dead.

As Neil Lennon said, "That sums up this country"

I'm absolutely outraged.

I'm seriously considering standing outside Hampden tomorrow in protest.

Don't care if anyone joins me.

I'm letting these cunts know what I think of them

TRY TO DESTROY OUR CLUB , WE'LL DESTROY YOU!

Would happily stand shoulder to shoulder with you, mate.