SFA hearing

skamhead

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The year-long ban on signing players is one that should be challenged at every level, football, civil and any European Court that can be thought of.

As for the £100,000-odd fine for the club - if I were the administrators I'd tell them they can go whistle for that one.

Fuck them and their Rangers-hating cabal at the SFA.

Refuse point blank to pay it and see whare it leads.

It's a fight we cannot lose and they (the SFA bastards) cannot win.

Lastly - I hope every Rangers supporter and every friend of The Rangers remembers this time and how we have been treated by those who hate us.

Revenge is a dish best served cold - we will pay them back in spades.

Complete non-co-operation with the SFA and/or the Scottish national team is the bare minimum I expect from our leaders from here on in.

Fuck every one of them - and double fuck the Edinburgh bastard who led us to this dark place.

It's extremely. startlingly, crystal clear now that the SFA intends to bury us. They ought to be careful what they wish for. They can scapegoat us for the mess that is Scottish football as much as they want but they will soon realise that we ARE Scottish football.

And the fuckers at the SFA drooled like the shellick biased bastards they are and took full advantage.

They've shown their true colours but our colours don't run, we fight them as a club and also as a support and strangle them of any money we contribute to the "scottish game"

Rangers admins have released a good statement!

The club has been hammered due to one man

£160,000 fine as well.

How pointless are half of these decisions. A man who wasn't allowed to own a Club anyway because he is 'unfit', is now banned..And then fine a Club who are looking to leave Adminstration through a CVA in the coming months?

Has anyone else noticed a big flaw in the SFA's decision making.

Whyte is banned for life from Scottish Football. Yet he owns the shares in Rangers F.C. the biggest team in football. Smart one SFA :rolleyes:

Was thinking this myself , so what are the incredibly smart men at the SFA going to do with this situation ?

Guy on here last night posted that Regan was on the phone in a taxi, discussing how "they wouldn't get away with it" or something along those lines. Gotta be it then.

Scandalous.

I made that tongue in cheek post at the height of our euphoria over the supposed agreement with the BK's.

Although it was tongue in cheek in the back of my mind I suspecte these corrupt despicable pieces of excrement would be plotting something.

And lo and befukinhold.........................

My query is. Is this because of the dual contract thing or is this still to be heard?

Also, does this mean that if we were to liquidate we would be fucked because all registrations would be nil and void and we wouldn't be able to sign anyone?

Genuinely shocked at the outcome of this TBH.