Admin Statement about SFA Sanctions

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2746199

Duff and Phelps, joint administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement on the outcome of the SFA disciplinary hearing.

Paul Clark, joint administrator, said: "All of us working on behalf of the Club are utterly shocked and dismayed by the draconian sanctions imposed on Rangers in respect of these charges.

"It appears that on one hand the disciplinary panel accepted our central argument that responsibility for bringing the Club into disrepute lay with the actions of one individual - Craig Whyte - as is evident from the unprecedented punishment meted out to him.

"During this hearing the Club produced compelling evidence from a number of sources that following his takeover, Craig Whyte ran the Club in a thoroughly unaccountable manner, rather than adhering to a long-established and proper form of corporate governance.

"The thrust of the charges against the Club focused on non-payment of payroll taxes and evidence was produced that all such decisions in this area were taken by Craig Whyte during his tenure.

"Given this evidence, it is difficult to comprehend that the disciplinary panel has seen fit to effectively punish the Club even more heavily than Mr Whyte. As everyone knows, it has already been decided he is not a fit and proper person to run a football club and any further punishment on him will have little or no impact.

"However, for Rangers, a ban on signing players will seriously undermine the Club's efforts to rebuild after being rendered insolvent.

"Furthermore, we do not know how bidders for the Club will react to these sanctions and what affect they will have on their proposals.

"The Club has asked for full written reasons for these decisions and intend to appeal against the findings."

At least they intend to appeal, but if it goes in front of the same individuals then the outcome will essentially be the same

tonight has mad my mind up. we need a new challenge as a club. we have conquered scottish football and now their bitter minds are trying to crush us. we need to leave and let the scottish game fail and lay in its bed of corrupt and bitter scum.

Anyone who buys another SPL away ticket or a Scotland ticket or any ticket at Hampden is a traitor fuck them i'm never giving another penny to these cunts it's time people stopped being so selfish and put their own ego's to the side and got stuck into these sheep shagging cunts.

Make no mistake these cunts are trying to destroy us completley now let's fucking smash them up

A good statement from the administrators

Strongly worded, but tbh they shouldn't have to be dealing with this shit storm. They are here to sort out our finances, but instead they are having to deal with shit at every turn, whether it is from the SFA, SPL or other clubs.

Whilst the ban is absolutely ridiculous and the statement spot on, its hardly going to affect us as we really shouldnt be signing anyone anyway ffs. <cr>

I don't think anyone had us down for signing a team of superstars mate, but we do need a striker even if it was a loan! If any players decide to exercise their right to go we could be fucked big time! They might aswell dock us points also for next season

I pray we could start out in the lowest English league, even if it was 9 leagues below the premiership and leave this corrupt bheast tainted cesspit of a Football association to devour itself in self loathing.

it'd be something else if we went the newco route, bought a nodescript english 3rd division team and shifted all of our assets to them (getting us into the english league setup) then once the CVA is taken care of shift the newco back to the oldco but remain in the english league and playing out of ibrox - shaft it big style to the fucking lot of them.

Whilst the ban is absolutely ridiculous and the statement spot on, its hardly going to affect us as we really shouldnt be signing anyone anyway ffs. <cr>

Your missing the point

If we are forced down the new co route then all our players are released we won't be able to sign anyone to replace them that will mean we die as we won't have any players to fufill our fixtures ffs

even if we don't go down the new co route option via a CVA we will have to sell some of our players to raise funds and buy younger and cheaper replacments with this ban we won't be able to do that and the players have low transfer clauses in their contract so they can walk away for next to nothing which some would do.

Your missing the point

If we are forced down the new co route then all our players are released we won't be able to sign anyone to replace them that will mean we die as we won't have any players to fufill our fixtures ffs

even if we don't go down the new co route option via a CVA we will have to sell some of our players to raise funds and buy younger and cheaper replacments with this ban we won't be able to do that and the players have low transfer clauses in their contract so they can walk away for next to nothing which some would do.

Eh.....if we are forced down a newco route then the sanctions are null and void ffs. <cr>

you really think that will be allowed?

we need permission to transfer membership.

what do you think the conditions on that might be?

The SPL and the SFA are 2 separate organisations. If there is a newco then any SFA sanctions and fines CAN only apply to our club as we know it today. Any penalties given out are not transferrable to the "new club"

I hope all Rangers Fans understand what is happening here,because of a Bigoted, and Corrupt Organisation due to them allowing a Crook to take us over they Punnish us in to the Ground and whilst we are at our most Vulnerable .

This I hope opens the Eyes of those who don't think their after us ,you better Fucking waken up and Smell the Coffee .

Ever since They went after us ref TBB, and our songs ,now this.

Believe me they will not stop until we are Dead, and Buried.

I urge all Rangers Fans to stop attending Scotland Games, and to Stop attending away SPL Games .

Also I hope the Players are taking note too .

Oh and, Ally please stop giving them Ammunition as you are not going to have any Mercy from this shower of Corrupt, and Biassed Bastards who are after us.

I think its time to get out of this Shitty little Football Nation and attempt to go South to the Lower Leagues ,if not SFL3.

If we have a Club to support after this.

And before you say it the SFA/SPL are 2 different Organisations Sharing the same Offices and Ideas .

Just the same under Different Names.Both fucking us over and both ruining Scottish Football.