Right! Here's your chance!

thebooler

If ever the support of the Rangers needed an excuse to unite, the SFA have given us that excuse.

I urge the Admin of ALL FORUMS and ALL FANS' GROUPS to get together now, and ensure no other club in the country receives money from our pockets.

RM, FF, VB's, TBO, UB's, Do The Bouncy, and any others I've missed, please, please, unite us and get this boycott on the road.

We are powerless as a group at the moment. We are wounded. We may take years to recover. We'll be a seriously weakened Rangers for God knows how many years to come. Every cunt and their granny is enjoying our hurt.

BUT, we do hold the power in one area that no other club in the country can match. Our SUPPORT. Let's use that power and watch these cunts who kick us when we're down squirm when their Chairmen look up into empty stands week in week out. Stands that are usually full of Bears who want nothing more than to support the club they love.

We'll be back, bigger and stronger than ever. And we'll remember these bastards for what they're doing to us. But the time is now.

Unite and destroy these minions who have the luxury of taking to the same field as the Rangers!

Now.

If ever the support of the Rangers needed an excuse to unite, the SFA have given us that excuse.

I urge the Admin of ALL FORUMS and ALL FANS' GROUPS to get together now, and ensure no other club in the country receives money from our pockets.

RM, FF, VB's, TBO, UB's, Do The Bouncy, and any others I've missed, please, please, unite us and get this boycott on the road.

We are powerless as a group at the moment. We are wounded. We may take years to recover. We'll be a seriously weakened Rangers for God knows how many years to come. Every cunt and their granny is enjoying our hurt.

BUT, we do hold the power in one area that no other club in the country can match. Our SUPPORT. Let's use that power and watch these cunts who kick us when we're down squirm when their Chairmen look up into empty stands week in week out. Stands that are usually full of Bears who want nothing more than to support the club they love.

We'll be back, bigger and stronger than ever. And we'll remember these bastards for what they're doing to us. But the time is now.

Unite and destroy these minions who have the luxury of taking to the same field as the Rangers!

Now.

Good post mate with good intentions but have you read the comments to just about every thread on here???

Was at Tyncastle on Saturday and stood beside a support that was unified as will be on Sunday.

But on here?? thats a different matter .You just need to start a thread and eventually someone will put there negative spin on it

Stick together??.Would be amazing and would be a fantastic weapon against our enemies .Live in hope

If the Rangers support allows the so called 'ego's' as some put it, to get in the way of the united front that is needed, then in truth we will get what we deserve. We are in this position because we have lacked any clear leadership and unanimity for a very long time now.

Getting us Rangers fans to stick together seems a bit like herding cats.

Just doesn't work.

However, i would like to say that however sceptical i am about it, i would love to see a united Rangers support work together to bring down the enemies of our club.

If the Rangers support allows the so called 'ego's' as some put it, to get in the way of the united front that is needed, then in truth we will get what we deserve. We are in this position because we have lacked any clear leadership and unanimity for a very long time now.

Correct mate if this was happening to the taigs Reagan and co. would be lying in a pool of their own blood by now, time for evasive action no more internet talk its time for the support to react to these basturts, they have declared war its now open season on them in whatever form anyone sees fit.

If we don't Unite as Rangers Fans now we will not have a Club to support ,trust me they wish to destroy us, and are having Carte Blanch with us right now, and we must Unite .

Or watch our Club go into Oblivion .

Do not in any way give Money to any of the other Members of the SPL or to the Scottish National Team or any of their Sponsors as another Thread has suggested .

Make them realise what a complete and utter fool they have made of Scottish Football .BOYCOTT NOW

Remember our Forefathers Cry No Surrender.

Now.

Well said, everybody needs to stand together on this one and show every one of these cunts what happens when you fuck about with the Rangers!

Just one slight problem... It wasn't the other clubs in the SPL that caused us to go into admin, or orchestrated the EBTs, or hired Craig Whyte, or imposed these penalties announced by the SFA, etc, etc, so why take it out on those clubs?

Now.

Just one slight problem... It wasn't the other clubs in the SPL that caused us to go into admin, or orchestrated the EBTs, or hired Craig Whyte, or imposed these penalties announced by the SFA, etc, etc, so why take it out on those clubs?

Have you been absent from planet Earth for the past 2 months?They're all up to their necks in it.Time for some payback :crabflute:

Boycott all away matches.......

Boycott all Scotland football fixtures at every level

Do not buy, ever, Scotland merchandise

Hit these cunts where it hurts.........

How difficult would it be for all Rangers Supporters groups to get this message, minus the last line of course, out to All Rangers fans'.

How about as many bears get tickets for the cup final as can afford to do so and at a predetermined time walk out leaving huge holes at hampden. Maybe a wee demonstration before the walk out to.

I am sorry for hearts and hibs supporters but this game will have major television coverage internationally so provides the best platform as soon as possible.

We're not a group as such, we are more of a collective of independent fans who run a site, people often don't understand or get that. We never have had a political policy or goals, and anyone can write a piece/view their opinion on here.

However, if groups/organisations/whatever were to get round the table we'd partake, listen and ultimately support what was decided. We're not oblivious to the fact we carry a fraction of influence to the support, and no matter how big or small that may be, everything helps. The nature of what RM is, and how we are structured as an organisation makes it difficult for us to lead the way in this, as like I say, we are not a group and thus have no group opinion.

we dont need a 'group' or a 'union' or whatever. We need something that motivates the fans and a solid idea that all fans can get behind. The internet provides the mediun for spreading the message.

Don't belive then think about Oranje Day --- a wee idea that all fans supported and got behind.