Fuck Going To Division 3

Broxi

Exactly. Ideally, this sets a chain reaction where everyone ends up where they belong: Rangers in the EPL, Celtic engaged in epic battles with the likes of Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians (with a certain lemon still being cheated of his penalties) and the SFA trying to figure out where it all went wrong.

Yeah but they won't let us in the conference

even if they did we couldn't just go straight into the top division of the conference there are about 7 other smaller leagues we would have to win to get there and then League 2, League 1, Championship, Premier League so realistically it would take us at least 10 years to get into the Premiership which just isn't an option not to mention I doubt they would allow a team based in Glasgow to play in England.

If we were given the chance to join the Conference top division, or League 2 then I would jump at it but it's never going to happen they don't want us.

even if they did we couldn't just go straight into the top division of the conference there are about 7 other smaller leagues we would have to win to get there and then League 2, League 1, Championship, Premier League so realistically it would take us at least 15 years to get into the Premiership which just isn't an option not to mention I doubt they would allow a team based in Glasgow to play in England.

If we were given the chance to join the Conference top division, or League 2 then I would jump at it but it's never going to happen they don't want us.

It would depend. Exceptions COULD be made however it wouldn't be as simple as saying 'we want in'. We could POSSIBLY gain access from League Two but could end up very low in the pyramid.

I've posted a thread about how we could possibly get access. Not in much detail but a rough idea.

Obviously, it does not happen tomorrow, but getting to the Football League with a fan base intact should be the goal. I will admit that a 15 year slog up from conference cannot be called an option, yet. However, we need to emerge from the current mess with the future in mind. Strong finances need to take precedence over big signings which frankly, are not happening (even ignoring SFA travesty ) anyway. We all understand what a SPL without Rangers for even a year or two will look like. What concerns me is that we are likewise dependent on the bheasts, and if they implode or get out first we may be stuck in a totally irrelevant league at which point conference may not look that bad (not really, but we will wither on the vine as the other clubs maintain their existence only by their grip on our teat).

This is all the more important given that in addition to having no regard for fairness and decency the SFA has shown that even cold blooded self interest is beyond their tiny, reptilian brains. The punitive jealousy displayed is indicative of an organization unworthy of RFC's magnitude.

I think from memory newco's fromt the Non-League set up in England normally end up in about step 6.

So we would have the following league climb...

Northern League Div 2

Northern League Div 1

Evostick Premier League 1 North

Evostick Premier Premier Division

Conference North

Conference

And that's before we even get to the Football League and League 2.

even if they did we couldn't just go straight into the top division of the conference there are about 7 other smaller leagues we would have to win to get there and then League 2, League 1, Championship, Premier League so realistically it would take us at least 10 years to get into the Premiership which just isn't an option not to mention I doubt they would allow a team based in Glasgow to play in England.

Unless we took over some poxy little conference club, don't know if that would work?

I think from memory newco's fromt the Non-League set up in England normally end up in about step 6.

So we would have the following league climb...

Northern League Div 2

Northern League Div 1

Evostick Premier League 1 North

Evostick Premier Premier Division

Conference North

Conference

And that's before we even get to the Football League and League 2.

I'm fine with that. I don't support Rangers for the SPL or European Football or for the Mhuck across the city, I support them because they're my club. I don't care where we play.

The SFA governs football in Scotland, any game played in Scotland needs to be sanctioned by the SFA.

So we could apply for any league from Australia to Zimbabwe, and even if we were accepted by any we would not be allowed to play games in Scotland.

A NON STARTER.

The SFA governs football in Scotland, any game played in Scotland needs to be sanctioned by the SFA.

So we could apply for any league from Australia to Zimbabwe, and even if we were accepted by any we would not be allowed to play games in Scotland.

A NON STARTER.

Surely they don't have such an authority?

That sounds farcical if true.