March on Hampden on Scottish Cup Final Day

Buzz

Jesus Wept!

I go on about how stupid some if the unwashed are but I will tell you, some of the posts in this thread are right fucking up there with them!

Blocking buses, chaining people to entrances, rioting! That's exactly what Rangers fucking need!!

exactly!

to achieve what?

'Oh, now you have ruined the Final we realise you WERE right. Sorry, we'll just reverse the decision. Say no more..'

FFS

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

better than walking to an empty hampden like the last time

an empty hampden is what made the march peaceful - no disruption or trouble to anybody. March on a full hampden and people suddenly see Rangers fans as only looking for trouble. UEFA would probably not take too kindly to the club either if everything kicks off - the media would have a field day and you can almost see the headline 'Manchester comes to Glasgow'. The SFA would see their decision as justified and then hammer us again for bringing the game into disrepute and i won't go into what the mhanks would make of it. Then we come to the consortium who are trying to buy the club - what kind of impression would they have of the supporters, it's one thing being passionate in the stands but it's a whole different ball game being passionate in the streets. Boycotts next season are the best way to go forward. On this occasion heads should rule hearts not the other way round and see the possible after effects of any demonstration.

i say a big no on cup final day, as it will only cause trouble as mentioned.

i say a big yes to another hampden protest at another date, with an even bigger turnout than last time if possible. the olympics idea is also a good one imo

Reading some of the posts I can understand why Rangers get screwed so often.

Because some Rangers supporters seem very ready to drop their trousers, bend over and allow themselves to get shafted.

This was a crap idea last week and it's still a crap idea now.

Rangers will only come out of this smelling of shit and the mhedia will love it. They will use it to absolutely crucify us.

Financial attacks are the only way to go:

Do not go to away games (in fact the club should refuse the ticket allocation).

Do not go to Scotland games (or buy any Scotland team kit).

Do not give business to any SFA sponsor and make sure you tell them why.

Hit the bastards in the pocket. Let's see their sporting integrity then.

This. Why on earth give the journo bastards more bullets to fire at us? You know they're absolutely drooling in anticipation of us doing something like this. Even if it did go off peacefully without any flare-ups (which is highly unlikely, considering how upset we all are right now and how it's a 100% certainty that the green slime will be out looking to kick-start something), the mhedia would STILL hammer us for it. We all know full well what their agenda is - the whole episode at Ibrox this week and how it got swept under the carpet is solid proof of that (as if we needed any more). Fuck giving those weasels any more excuses to stick the boots in.

So the SFA uphold their ban on us and we blame them? We have no money to buy players anyway ffs- i say we should take the punishment like men with dignity- protest at David Murrays office in Charlotte Square he donw this to our club with no consequences......

Disrupting this Scottish Cup Final at Hampden is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard and the people promoting such action amongst our support should be severely questioned.

The way to go about this is to target the media and FORCE them to speak up for Rangers, not to give them a stick to batter us with.

Anyone who thinks marching on Hampden on cup final day is a good idea doesn't have my backing or support and I honestly don't think they have the best interests of Rangers at heart because it's a definite recipe for disaster.

If you want to help the club do it in other ways: Donate to the RFFF; reply to mainstream media articles online and in print; send letters of complaint regarding articles that aren't true or offend you; pick up the phone and put some of the Rangers-hating muppets in their place on the Radio phone-ins.

Do anything you can to help Rangers, but please don't go to Hampden on Saturday unless you're genuinely going to watch the game because Gers fans going there to protest is a poor show in ways that just can't be put into words.

These SFA mother fuckers don't know what they've taken on here. What we're left here with is a huge player development challenge which is one Rangers can take on with determination. No doubt it will be a hard job but I would hope it brings the best out of Ally as a manager and the young players on the park and can bring a squad through to rack the titles up even further.

I'm very sure that Messrs McNeil, Campbell, McBeath, Vallance, Wilton, Struth, Simon, Waddell, Wallace, Smith, Morton, Meiklejohn, Shaw, et al would have thought it a great idea protesting in this way to further the cause and good name of Rangers FC.

I think that when Mr William Struth uttered the words; "We welcome the chase" he didn't mean it to be our supporters getting chased around Hampden by the fucking riot squad. :mad:

The dumbest idea I have ever heard in all my years doh:pipe:

If 50 of us could get tickets for the game , at diffrent entrances , we could handcuff ourselves to the turnstiles in a silent protest.

Like the suffragettes did trying to get votes for women

could we please put to rest once and for all the fucking myth that feminists are 'silent' when handcuffed!

they scream and moan with pleasure as much and as loud as any woman when restrained - jack1690 can confirm this.

so, if its 'silent'you want, you'll have to use tape as well.

I think it's a bad idea too much possibility for it to go wrong, supporters safety first of all and it would be detrimental to the club.

Hopefully the club will challenge this legally, when they do that's the cause we throw our collective voice behind.

Don't ruin the cup final experience for the fans of the other teams.

could we please put to rest once and for all the fucking myth that feminists are 'silent' when handcuffed!

they scream and moan with pleasure as much and as loud as any woman when restrained - jack1690 can confirm this.

so, if its 'silent'you want, you'll have to use tape as well.

Consider that confirmed. And I've run out of tape.

Thanks for the reminder baxterboy (tu)

Well put - will just give the mhedia a chance to show us up in a bad light, which won't advance the cause at all.

Haven't read the full thread, but lots of sense being spoken by the most recent posters - hope that reflects the vast majority.

I think it's a bad idea too much possibility for it to go wrong, supporters safety first of all and it would be detrimental to the club.

Hopefully the club will challenge this legally, when they do that's the cause we throw our collective voice behind.

Don't ruin the cup final experience for the fans of the other teams.

probably the worst idea. let them have their day. yeh they probably want to see us die as well but if they were in our position we probably wouldnt care to much either.

If you think thousands of rangers fans disrupting the final is a good idea then you are deluded. The Hibs or Hearts fans will go mental and there is bound to be some sort of violence and then the media will have a field day.

Could you imagine if this was happening to hibs and they boycotted our final by 'blocking busses'and the sorts. we would go mental at them and think they are cunts. There are better ways to do this.