March on Hampden on Scottish Cup Final Day

Buzz

Consider that confirmed. And I've run out of tape.

Thanks for the reminder baxterboy (tu)

:lol:

i gathered you had run out when exotic irene said she was a bit choked up after your last visit.

(jack, that's no' the function of those wee white frilly bits at the end of your scarf.)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think this is ridiculous.

We don't need to cause trouble to put our point across. This is to do with the SFA, not Hearts nor Hibs.

If that many fans want to do this, we need to do it the right way. Thousands gathering at Hampden on a different day to put our point across. We would need to put differences to one side and cover over the cracks of our Support. Forums would need to see eye to eye and Fans Group's alike. Every single Rangers fan there would need to sing from the same hymn sheet.

Nothing should overlook what matters that day. It would have to be structured and well planned but it's something I believe we could do. Something we need to do.

I appreciate your sentiments, but my worry is that our support could quite easily be infiltrated by rogue elements out to cause trouble, and the last thing our club needs right now is to land up in more hot water. You're right about the fans, forums and supporters groups all needing to pull together, though.

Let Hearts and Hibs enjoy their day! They earned it.

The biggest way to hurt Scottish football is boycott. Rangers fans boycott away grounds? we will see a few more clubs go into admin and we will see what way the SFA-SPL deal with them. Hit them where it hurts. the pockets!!

i wont be doing this protest as the club and fans groups dont want it to happen. i can accept that and wait for whatever they decide should be done.

but this bullshit "it will ruin our rep" arguement is nearly as bad as said tarrier driven agenda.

the only reason it shouldnt be done is because the potential for trouble is too high. end of debate

Glad you are seeing some sense. We don't need any further sanctions etc due to trouble on Saturday.

i wont be doing this protest as the club and fans groups dont want it to happen. i can accept that and wait for whatever they decide should be done.

but this bullshit "it will ruin our rep" arguement is nearly as bad as said tarrier driven agenda.

the only reason it shouldnt be done is because the potential for trouble is too high. end of debate

No chance...

What you are saying plays right into their hands. Time and time again. The world is watching us right now and we need to be box clever. Yes boycott away matches.. but to go to the Scottish Cup Final where we are not involved in will just cause trouble and would absolutely shameful behaviour. We need to rid ourselves from the image that has been created for us , not fucking prove "them" right. Also this would also drive a wedge in our support which already needs to heal. This would piss a lot of people off and rightly so.

:lol:

i gathered you had run out when exotic irene said she was a bit choked up after your last visit.

(jack, that's no' the function of those wee white frilly bits at the end of your scarf.)

Oops doh

this was and is still the most idiotic idea ever and I would wager its a lot of the younger fans who believe in doing it. I am pretty sure who ever started rioting in London last year thought they were doing it for the right reasons but then you get all the numptys reacting and boom you have a riot. Obviously I could be wrong but there is no other way this ends well. Even if the most upstanding of rangers fans decided to do this peacefully, the hibs and/or hearts fans would start something based on us trying to ruin their final.

my worry is that our support could quite easily be infiltrated by rogue elements out to cause trouble

What if the rogue elements are infiltrated by genuine supporters pretending to be causals intent on spreading peace as a disguise to allow them to infiltrate really real supporters intent on protesting against infiltrators?

Mayhem - and only mayhem - will ensue.

Great idea. Let's not wait for others to screw us over. Let's f*** up our own club n show the world what inconsiderate f***in animals we are.............

I take it you'll be going to the game pure shyting it.

Would like to think no bears will be going through to protest, wouldn't benefit us whatsoever, save it for another day.

I hope you're right, and we can file it away with the rest of the bullshit you hear from supposed Rangers fans on the internet that you never hear from real Rangers fans in real life.