Ban on Buying Players?

gaga

The ban on buying players is unlikely to affect us: 1) in the third division we wouldn't need to buy any, 2) if we close down and cease to exist in any form , no Newco or anything, we wouldn't want to, and 3) if we stay in the SPL we are going to be skint anyway for the next few years.

Those are all the possibilities that we currently face, there aren't any other possibilities.

Just as well they didn't ban us selling players, then I'd worry.

The ban on buying players is unlikely to affect us: 1) in the third division we wouldn't need to buy any, 2) if we close down and cease to exist in any form , no Newco or anything, we wouldn't want to, and 3) if we stay in the SPL we are going to be skint anyway for the next few years.

Those are all the possibilities that we currently face, there aren't any other possibilities.

:shifty:

-I'm hearing that the ban would transfer to a new co so it would finish us forever if we go down the new co route as we couldn't sign any players or even promote youth players over 18 years old and would lose our entire squad for nothing.

-We will be selling most of our senior players to raise money and replacing them with younger and cheaper options but we can't do that now thanks to the SFA and many of our players have extremley low sell on fees in their contract so could walk away for next to nothing which many players especially non Rangers fans will do and we won't be able to replace them.

Right you, u were found out yesterday why don't you just fuck off?

You only pop up when it's bad news for Rangers.

2) if we close down and cease to exist in any form , no Newco or anything, we wouldn't want to,

Actually I just read that part fuck that you are a filthy tarrier away and suck your dads dick or rape a kid or whatever else you lot do in your spare time

BIG JOCK KNEW !!!

-I'm hearing that the ban would transfer to a new co so it would finish us forever if we go down the new co route as we couldn't sign any players or even promote youth players over 18 years old and would lose our entire squad for nothing.

-We will be selling most of our senior players to raise money and replacing them with younger and cheaper options but we can't do that now thanks to the SFA and many of our players have extremley low sell on fees in their contract so could walk away for next to nothing which many players especially non Rangers fans will do and we won't be able to replace them.

Just proves Bill Miller is only coming here for himself. Another Craig Whyte. The administrators surely are not that stupid that they would accept his bid, after hearing the news that we are banned from signing anyone?

I think it's time we all accepted that we might not get through this with a Newco or anything.... Shoot the messenger all you want, it's the truth.

W

Actually I just read that part fuck that you are a filthy tarrier away and suck your dads dick or rape a kid or whatever else you lot do in your spare time

BIG JOCK KNEW !!!

I think it's time we all accepted that we might not get through this with a Newco or anything.... Shoot the messenger all you want, it's the truth.

W

For the last time fuck off we all know you are a tarrier

how does it feel to know your club and your greatest ever manager who is hero worshiped by you lot helped hide and cover for a paedophile without regards to the kids who were raped how does that feel?

Coisty wouldn't do that...

For the last time fuck off we all know you are a tarrier

how does it feel to know your club and your greatest ever manager who is hero worshiped by you lot helped hide and cover for a paedophile without regards to the kids who were raped how does that feel?

There is no ban on using players already signed who get promoted to the first team. There is no ban on signing players under 18. The ban is for one year, not forever.

Finally and most importantly, we will appeal and I think that the ban will be overturned. I suspect that TV companies and sponsors won't be very happy at this crazy verdict by the SFA.

Fuk off Declan.....