Bill Miller!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Walter knows them and we trust Walter ... also they have family living here and that makes a big difference if they were thinking of stitching us up

I also prefer TBK for those reasons but I think we should give Miller a chance. He's still involved after othes have dropped out, he seems to have a plan, and he is offering to put actual money in - something which Whyte never did.

Miller's bid will ultimately end in liquidation of the old company that much is patantly obvious. but in fairness to it it gets this whole fiasco over with instantly.

but given him and Ellis are working together its a fair bet whytes involved.

if we have to newco it should be at the hands of rangers men.

another 48hrs it seems :anguish:

I also prefer TBK for those reasons but I think we should give Miller a chance. He's still involved after othes have dropped out, he seems to have a plan, and he is offering to put actual money in - something which Whyte never did.

We may have no other choice but as soon as you are owned from overseas you are in a much weaker position

oops my mistake I was under the impression that Liquidation and the New Co Route was the same thing if they aren't then what is the difference?

I think it was explained in Miller's statement. For the record I don't care which of the bidders buy the club but I want some one to do something other than talk about it.

Miller time looks better than anything else just now. TBKs don't appear to have any funding and are relying on Ticketus and I do not trust them.

Staying neutral for now - just want to see us survive.

How does the miller bid look better than anything else then? We have been banned from signing players if , we go to a newco the players will all go else where and we won't be able to replace them.

We will have no team to play. How is that the best?

sure. you think miller will pay it out his own pocket?

I honestly have no idea, I don't know him, if I did I would call him and ask for you. If you know the TBK and are party to their discussions please share with us, we need hard facts not suppositions.

Miller's bid will ultimately end in liquidation of the old company that much is patantly obvious. but in fairness to it it gets this whole fiasco over with instantly.

but given him and Ellis are working together its a fair bet whytes involved.

if we have to newco it should be at the hands of rangers men.

another 48hrs it seems :anguish:

Where has it been said that Miller and Ellis are working together? - and i mean factually not just something you might have read in the paper.

From the OP:

Whitehouse also sought to allay fears that Miller’s strategy involved liquidation. “It is a newco in the short term, yes. But it wouldn’t involve liquidation. It’s being painted as a liquidation scenario. It isn’t. The business can effectively be ring-fenced whilst a CVA is brought to a conclusion, then brought together in a structure that carries the minimal level of football penalties.

That is not something that Whitehouse can guarantee. A CVA would need to be agreed upon, with Ticketus included, along with Whyte being dealt with. I'd be very surprised if there was not lengthy legal processes to go through in an attempt to settle everything. There is no telling how that would go, and if it wasn't as plannned the 'oldco' could just be liquidated.

Where has it been said that Miller and Ellis are working together? - and i mean factually not just something you might have read in the paper.

It hasn't. It's just GS up to his old anti-everything that's not TBK shit again!

Said it enough, must come true eventually

Can you not see it would be better if the owners were based here rather than someone you might never see from one years end till the next

I already said I have no preference. SDM was based there and he was involved when it suited him, who knows maybe Miller wants to visit Scotland and play golf. The truth is neither of us know, so it's not a case or right or wrong just a leap of faith.