Bill Miller!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellis has stated it

Yeah, and as Shane said, a few stories placed DK in bed with TBKs - by your logic this must be true as well? Even more reason not to want TBK imo!! You were asked where it had been stated factually, not that a couple of rags had said it once or twice as a rumour.

Yeah, and as Shane said, a few stories placed DK in bed with TBKs - by your logic this must be true as well? Even more reason not to want TBK imo!! You were asked where it had been stated factually, not that a couple of rags had said it once or twice as a rumour.

King said it.

Just to keep up with GS.

it shouldn't make a blind bit of difference where the owner comes from - he'll have a boardroom full of scottish directors who are looking his and the clubs interests. Wee Fergie McBunnet was Canadian - he didn't live here, the malaysians that run either Swansea or Cardiff don't live there but they installed boards to look after their interests so, personally, i don't see the problem with foreign ownership. From what i have also gathered only 4 of TBK's consortium of 10 are Scottish - i haven't (nor anybody else apparently) got a clue from where the other 6 reside so don't be drawn into the whole 'TBK are a scottish consortium made up of dedicated Rangers fans' crap until we actually know who the fuck they all are. If a foreign owner can take the club to some sort of prosperity and on a sure footing - good.

no Ellis said it.

it shouldn't make a blind bit of difference where the owner comes from - he'll have a boardroom full of scottish directors who are looking his and the clubs interests. Wee Fergie McBunnet was Canadian - he didn't live here, the malaysians that run either Swansea or Cardiff don't live there but they installed boards to look after their interests so, personally, i don't see the problem with foreign ownership. From what i have also gathered only 4 of TBK's consortium of 10 are Scottish - i haven't (nor anybody else apparently) got a clue from where the other 6 reside so don't be drawn into the whole 'TBK are a scottish consortium made up of dedicated Rangers fans' crap until we actually know who the fuck they all are. If a foreign owner can take the club to some sort of prosperity and on a sure footing - good.

If your intentions are good I agree but we know nothing about miller

Ellis said it.

in a newspaper.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's no doubt about you GS... you come out with some fucking stormers of one liners.I didn't think I could see the funny side of anything today in RM involving the bidding process, but that just fucked my theory completely :craphead:

If your intentions are good I agree but we know nothing about miller

granted Thermo, Miller is a bit of an unknown entity but do we really, and i mean REALLY, know that much about TBK (Financially, business plan other than a share issue etc etc) and i think we can pretty much say 'No' (Unless your GS of course who seems to know everything about them).

So you pushed the notion bill miller is in cahoots with Ellis and likely had fans believe you and even state it here like it's fact, yet it was a clipping in a paper article.

Gunslinger wtf is that about

Who are all the TBK' s then?

Ouch!

Great point !! All we really know is Paul Murray (guilty by asociaion with last regime) and a lot of guess work on the other 'members' - oh and a certain mouthoiece of the RST seems to like them and they are in (and out) of bed with Ticketus.

At least Miller seems to have the balls to tell Whyte to get tae fk and we will slug it out in court.

I dont fear Newco the same way a lot of other fans do - and I certainly dont see Millers version as liquidation - its a shame even our fellow fans have fallen into that trap - its a myth that we lose our history etc.

I like the sound of Milller and if we are going to have someone we dont know - better that someone is putting the finger up at Shyte and co - at least that way we are fighting back and not letting that aboration of the man get fk all of ours.

Ouch!

Great point !! All we really know is Paul Murray (guilty by asociaion with last regime) and a lot of guess work on the other 'members' - oh and a certain mouthoiece of the RST seems to like them and they are in (and out) of bed with Ticketus.

At least Miller seems to have the balls to tell Whyte to get tae fk and we will slug it out in court.

I dont fear Newco the same way a lot of other fans do - and I certainly dont see Millers version as liquidation - its a shame even our fellow fans have fallen into that trap - its a myth that we lose our history etc.

I like the sound of Milller and if we are going to have someone we dont know - better that someone is putting the finger up at Shyte and co - at least that way we are fighting back and not letting that aboration of the man get fk all of ours.

Miller is the only person to put on the table a clear vision of where he sees us going. Obviously he has employed people to draft this plan..... or do people think he dreamt it one night.

BP agree with most of what you say --- but see my earlier post --- what's in it for Milller and why??? Wish I could answer that question.

Can one of the mods edit the thread title as I'm sure that is not his middle name (unlike wee Shyte).... Bill Miller would be fine.

Miller is the only person to put on the table a clear vision of where he sees us going. Obviously he has employed people to draft this plan..... or do people think he dreamt it one night.

BP agree with most of what you say --- but see my earlier post --- what's in it for Milller and why??? Wish I could answer that question.

Can one of the mods edit the thread title as I'm sure that is not his middle name (unlike wee Shyte).... Bill Miller would be fine.

Aye - whats in it for Miller - that is a decent question.

But a man with a plan that takes on Shyte in court and has leadership - I wonder if he is our Fergus McCann - who knew him and his motivation was cash - and look how well he did.

I would have NO issues with Miller making cash out of this if he did something akin to what McCann achieved for the great unwashed!

there are clear statements from D&P that millers bid is not about Liquidation, yet there are some saying it is so who actually knows ? i understand his plan why dont others, he basically gets shot of all debt for £11 million, then carries rangers on as before what fucking hard to understand here, the corporate and buisness entity's are different, whatever he does he has the legal right to carry on the name and history ffs, companies do it all the time First choice did it when they took over Thomson