Bill Miller!

Aye - whats in it for Miller - that is a decent question.

But a man with a plan that takes on Shyte in court and has leadership - I wonder if he is our Fergus McCann - who knew him and his motivation was cash - and look how well he did.

I would have NO issues with Miller making cash out of this if he did something akin to what McCann achieved for the great unwashed!

McCann was a celtc fan who had been trying to help the yahoos out for decades before he finally did.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCann was a celtc fan who had been trying to help the yahoos out for decades before he finally did.

Like Mr Ng?

Like Craig Shyte?

Maybe we dont need a fan - maybe we need someone in it for the cash, someone more dispassionate!

I dont have all the answers but as a fan group we now know all the questions!

and why would a non fan get involved?

Jeso GS I thought you could read - for the cash - question already answered - same as Bunnet McCann! Same as the Glaziers and ManU - for the cash.

This is a £50M asset available for (lets say all in £20M) - even upto £30M - double(ish) your money in say 5 years - not bad!

Buy it - sort it out - run it well and at end of 5 years sell it on.

he's making money out us. also we don't have to be successful just run at a profit.

what if he's going to lease us the stadium he doesn't even need to own us for long then.

What if he has absolutley zero plans for us to lease the stadium from him?

GS look mate your really really hard work during this process, we know you want TBK but why are you stating things as fact that we don't have a clue if its true or not?

What if he has absolutley zero plans for us to lease the stadium from him?

GS look mate your really really hard work during this process, we know you want TBK but why are you stating things as fact that we don't have a clue if its true or not?

that's why I said what if.

what do you think his motive is?

Jeso GS I thought you could read - for the cash - question already answered - same as Bunnet McCann! Same as the Glaziers and ManU - for the cash.

This is a £50M asset available for (lets say all in £20M) - even upto £30M - double(ish) your money in say 5 years - not bad!

Buy it - sort it out - run it well and at end of 5 years sell it on.

he's not going to get 50 million in assets. all he's getting are good will (very little at that) ibrox and mp. two utterly useless pieces of land and any players who go. good luck with the players.

It's gettin so feckin muddy & distorted it's one foot forward and 3 back and now with the sanctions from SFA .

Not clued up on rules too much but with this new ruling of only being able to sign 18yr old and under players what happens with this ruling if we get liquidated ( which nobody wants ) and newco it. It just seems ever ruling stacks up against a survival package or CVA . How many current players over 18 run out of contract in the summer ?

If Bill Miller is as serious as he says he is i just wish he'd maybe make some presence in Glasgow. Even Shyte had the balls to show up in Edinburgh at the weekend. Now has the cheek of asking for 2 seats for life !!! would love to see him turn up to take that seat !

he's not going to get 50 million in assets. all he's getting are good will (very little at that) ibrox and mp. two utterly useless pieces of land and any players who go. good luck with the players.

:lol: I am afraid you are showing up your lack of knowledge about business turnaround here.

Rangers in Europe regularily winning titles with its large customer base is a £50M+ asset - I did NOT say we were worth £50M now - I said he would be buying a £50M asset (which is (round figures) what we are worth when we are running 'normally') (Asset values are not just the tangible assets - like Ibrox but the intangible assets (like the fan base) (also depending on how you do your sums the players are an asset - and the asset value is low now due to impending gloom but at normal levels is worth a fair bit) )

Rangers are (IMHO) a £50M - £75M asset that can be bought now for a lot less that - therefore well worth investing in for anyone. (Killer is BTC ) which is why newco is the simplist business route.

:lol: I am afraid you are showing up your lack of knowledge about business turnaround here.

Rangers in Europe regularily winning titles with its large customer base is a £50M+ asset - I did NOT say we were worth £50M now - I said he would be buying a £50M asset (which is (round figures) what we are worth when we are running 'normally') (Asset values are not just the tangible assets - like Ibrox but the intangible assets (like the fan base) (also depending on how you do your sums the players are an asset - and the asset value is low now due to impending gloom but at normal levels is worth a fair bit) )

Rangers are (IMHO) a £50M - £75M asset that can be bought now for a lot less that - therefore well worth investing in for anyone. (Killer is BTC ) which is why newco is the simplist business route.

strange theirs not a que of buyers lined up then.

I find the hostility to the Bill Miller bid a bit perplexing. Right now he is the only one who has stepped up. Would people rather the admin just put the assets up for sale instead of going with Millers plan? wacko.gif

TBK still haven't stepped up, what the fuck are they playing at? For weeks they have been mouthing off and yet they have come up with nothing.

I find the hostility to the Bill Miller bid a bit perplexing. Right now he is the only one who has stepped up. Would people rather the admin just put the assets up for sale instead of going with Millers plan? wacko.gif

TBK still haven't stepped up, what the fuck are they playing at? For weeks they have been mouthing off and yet they have come up with nothing.

Agreed AND

I again ask the mods to PLEASE change the thread title to Bill Miller only.

The 'middle name' in the current title is uncalled for (at the moment?) and is insulting.

The administrators have more or less confirmed on Clyde it it's common knowledge that his plan is to liquidate us we cannot allow him to do that

Nothing is going to be liquidated, his plan is more or less what Celtic did in 1994.

Start a new company and put the old one in cold storage while it works its problems out.