Another dignified silence ?

ray

How many chances do they need, the suckster wasn't slow off the mark.

You do realise this broke very late last night and there was every chance that mcmillan etc where in their beds?

I can imagine a statement will be released very soon but fire away with pathetic digs all you want

You do realise this broke very late last night and there was every chance that mcmillan etc where in their beds?

I can imagine a statement will be released very soon but fire away with pathetic digs all you want

It broke about 21.30 on the SFA site hardly the witching hour. Any more excuses.

Indeed it was posted here at 21.36hrs.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217736&view=findpost&p=1059973898

It broke about 21.30 on the SFA site hardly the witching hour. Any more excuses.

Indeed it was posted here at 21.36hrs.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217736&view=findpost&p=1059973898

I never noticed it till later, but you keep acting like a banger all you want!

There will be a statement ffs give them time to prepare it! Another poster btw I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a bheast

I never noticed it till later, but you keep acting like a banger all you want!

There will be a statement ffs give them time to prepare it! Another poster btw I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a bheast

What a tool.

I dont understand why we are getting our noses out of joint here .

We have been shat on by the SFA and SPL for years and we never do anything about it .

We had an opportunity against Hearts to start a boycott and continue it because it WOULD have hurt every last one of them , but once again we bottled it .

To the 8000 who will attend the dump , you have just gave them £336,000 ..........

Listen sasa, if 8000 bears didnt go to parkhead on sunday, they would have sold tickets to their own fans anyway, i fully believe the players and management deserve our support, not to be abused by 60,000 scumbags, the 8000 will go there and sing as usual for 90 minutes so get of ur high horse and support the club!!! Our fury should be vented at the sfa not our own support!

Listen sasa, if 8000 bears didnt go to parkhead on sunday, they would have sold tickets to their own fans anyway, i fully believe the players and management deserve our support, not to be abused by 60,000 scumbags, the 8000 will go there and sing as usual for 90 minutes so get of ur high horse and support the club!!! Our fury should be vented at the sfa not our own support!

Yip , they would have filled it with their own fans and their own MONEY , not ours .

The only way we would have been taken seriously was if we sent NO fans to away games , look at the state of Dunfermline after ONE game without our money and the rest would have been the same .

There is NO point complaining when we continue to take it .........

I see, it is OK for The Rangers to be abused by the sfa/spl axis and their member clubs, we have to take it lying down without any retaliation against these member clubs just pour money into their coffers a la piggery.

It would make no difference to celtic if we sent no fans, they would still get the money from tickets sales, the only people who would suffer are the players and management

It would make a big difference to all other clubs in Scotland and it should have started against Hearts but it never and after the usual toys out the pram tantrums, we will still have fans giving in to them .

Yip , they would have filled it with their own fans and their own MONEY , not ours .

The only way we would have been taken seriously was if we sent NO fans to away games , look at the state of Dunfermline after ONE game without our money and the rest would have been the same .

There is NO point complaining when we continue to take it .........

No they wouldn't as they are struggling to sell the tickets as it is.

Who said anything about taking it lying down, my opinion is that is would make no difference to any1 if we didnt turn up at parkhead on sunday

You appear to be missing the point that we would not be financing those who are intent on castrating us as a club, but as long as you get your piggery fix fuck the consequences.

Who cares , the fact is we should not be giving any of them cash , its the ONLY way we will have a voice .........

I'm in agreement. I was pointing out the fact they can't sell their own tickets so wouldn't be able to sell ours as well.

It's a meaningless game and I for one would rather see our fans stay away and let the world see huge empty spaces on the terraces.

I'm in agreement. I was pointing out the fact they can't sell their own tickets so wouldn't be able to sell ours as well.

It's a meaningless game and I for one would rather see our fans stay away and let the world see huge empty spaces on the terraces.

Exactly , Our end at Tynecastle should have been the start and could have been a warning to SFA and SPL , but once again we bottled it ..........