mcdonalds

specsavers

sportscotland

tesco bank

thomson sport

vauxhall

william hill

robert wiseman

I believe this is their sponsors. I am sure a few phone calls asking if they intend to support such an organisation and why. Any feedback please list here. Obviously there are some that will be hard to get feedback from but the local sponsors in my view should give a responce.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started to email, I urge fellow bears to do the same. 1st local I have asked is the milk supplier to most our homes, Robert Wiseman.

Head Office 159 Glasgow Road, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74 4PA

Telephone 01355 244261

Email: care@wiseman-dairies.co.uk

Registered office

William Hill

Greenside House

50 Station Road

Wood Green

London N22 7TP

UK

Tel: +44 020 8918 3600 (main switchboard)

Lyndsay Wright

Director of Investor Relations

Tel: +44 020 8918 3602

Email: ir@williamhill.co.uk

Media

Graham Sharpe

Media Relations Director

Tel: +44 07803 233702

Email: gsharpe@williamhill.co.uk

let Graham or Lyndsay know a boycott is on the way!

another SPL related sponsor Thomas Cook sport should also hear our feelings

sport@thomascooksport.com

I have been told they are not at all impressed with the SPL regards if Rangers were not in the SPL, very much like Sky and ESPN.

Every email counts!

I have sent 3 emails to the above. But it would be so much better if others put in what they feel rather than a template at this time.

it reads

Can you please tell me if the company (insert company) have been keeping up to date with the sanctions the SFA have imposed on Glasgow Rangers.

I would love to hear feedback as the Rangers Community are not prepared to sit back and let this organisation try to punish the club any further when it needs all the support it can get at this time.

What is your companys view on this as sponsors? A non comment will be seen as not caring in the eyes of our support.

(name of sender)

another SPL related sponsor Thomas Cook sport should also hear our feelings

sport@thomascooksport.com

I have been told they are not at all impressed with the SPL regards if Rangers were not in the SPL, very much like Sky and ESPN.

Every email counts!

Contacting sky and espn would be good. I'm guessing both will be very concerned with whats going on

Good morning. Please note that as you are a direct sponsor of the SFA I will no longer be purchasing any further items from McDonalds due to the SFA's draconian treatment of Rangers Football Club and will cease to do so until the sponsorship ends. Thanks. John.

Just a rough one. Edit to suit.

Ive just sent this to Graham Sharpe, William Hill. Edit to suit.

Graham,

It is unfortunate that your organisation should have to bear the brunt of a boycott of any kind through no fault of your own. However we, as supporters of Glasgow Rangers, are left with no choice but to take action into our own hands in defending our Club, which in this case is a boycott of all sponsors of the SFA (Scottish Football Association), including William Hill.

I would therefore request that you cancel my account forthwith. You will soon be aware that this is to be a boycott in substantial numbers.

Rangers Football Club is in a very precarious place at the moment, in that we are in administration, with liquidation looming large on the horizon if we don't get a prefferred bidder in the next few days. Duff & Phelps, the Club administrators, were working flat out to achieve that this week. Part of this is obviously trying to 'sell' the Club to potential buyers. On the eve of that decision the SFA decided to sanction Rangers Football Club with a fine of £160,000 and a YEAR LONG BAN ON SIGNING ANY PLAYERS. Needless to say the 'preferred bidder' process is now in turmoil.

The administrators have described the SFA's actions and timing as "incomprehensible and draconian". They are trying to kill our Club off for WHATEVER reason when we are down and seemingly indefensible. We believe that as long as we have the best fans in the world in the vast numbers we have, we will always be the last and inpenetrable line of defence. I hope you can understand why we are taking this action.

Regards

Loyal member of the Rangers family

jeez whiz

had a reply from wiseman! What does this bloody mean?

I have been passed your email.

We helped to fund a programme called Street Football which aims to encourage children to take up the sport which in turn helps their fitness and well-being.

Many thousands of children have benefitted, including children who support Rangers. This programme, and our sponsorship has now finished.

Graeme Jack

Communications Director

ROBERT WISEMAN & SONS LIMITED

what kind of reply is that? Are they saying they no longer sponsor the SFA?

I got the same

-------

Good morning

Thank you for your email.

We helped to fund a programme called Street Football which aims to encourage children to take up the sport which in turn helps their fitness and well-being.

Many thousands of children have benefitted, including children who support Rangers. This programme, and our sponsorship has now finished.

Regards

Anne Scott

--------

Could someone write a letter for us all to send to each and every sponsor of the sphell.

Plus a list of every email to send them too.

Cheers

Ive just sent this to Graham Sharpe, William Hill. Edit to suit.

Graham,

It is unfortunate that your organisation should have to bear the brunt of a boycott of any kind through no fault of your own. However we, as supporters of Glasgow Rangers, are left with no choice but to take action into our own hands in defending our Club, which in this case is a boycott of all sponsors of the SFA (Scottish Football Association), including William Hill.

I would therefore request that you cancel my account forthwith. You will soon be aware that this is to be a boycott in substantial numbers.

Rangers Football Club is in a very precarious place at the moment, in that we are in administration, with liquidation looming large on the horizon if we don't get a prefferred bidder in the next few days. Duff & Phelps, the Club administrators, were working flat out to achieve that this week. Part of this is obviously trying to 'sell' the Club to potential buyers. On the eve of that decision the SFA decided to sanction Rangers Football Club with a fine of £160,000 and a YEAR LONG BAN ON SIGNING ANY PLAYERS. Needless to say the 'preferred bidder' process is now in turmoil.

The administrators have described the SFA's actions and timing as "incomprehensible and draconian". They are trying to kill our Club off for WHATEVER reason when we are down and seemingly indefensible. We believe that as long as we have the best fans in the world in the vast numbers we have, we will always be the last and impenetrable line of defence. I hope you can understand why we are taking this action.

Regards

Loyal member of the Rangers family