Protest on Saturday! March on Hampden!

Is that the same as this ?

banner.png

Very, very disappointing poster. I'm amazed that has been released.

• This protest should be about the SFA and the SFA only, not to put pressure on Duff and Phelps. Can people who support the work of Duff and Phelps not attend this?
  • Supporting the Blue Knights is a side issue also, can people who don't support the Blue Knights not attend this?
  • No more impartial punishment??? - Surely impartial punishment is exactly what we want?
  • Spelling mistake (enterance)

When you're protesting, the best way to get maximum numbers of like-minded people is to have a single target for your protest. I can't believe anyone has tried to tag on a couple of other agendas onto it. If we're protesting, let's protest against the SFA. Everything else is for another day.

Please tell me that's not been released as an official poster? :disappointment:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• This protest should be about the SFA and the SFA only, not to put pressure on Duff and Phelps. Can people who support the work of Duff and Phelps not attend this?
  • Supporting the Blue Knights is a side issue also, can people who don't support the Blue Knights not attend this?
  • No more impartial punishment??? - Surely impartial punishment is exactly what we want?

When you're protesting, the best way to get maximum numbers of like-minded people is to have a single target for your protest. I can't believe anyone has tried to tag on a couple of other agendas onto it. If we're protesting, let's protest against the SFA. Everything else is for another day.

Always one :rolleyes:

If this protest gains momentum then it can perfectly get several points across:

1. We won't take this new punishment lying down.

2. We want a solution asap, the longer it drags out the more problems we get

Always one :rolleyes:

If this protest gains momentum then it can perfectly get several points across:

1. We won't take this new punishment lying down.

2. We want a solution asap, the longer it drags out the more problems we get

Always one what?

Why do people who want to protest against the SFA have to also protest against D&P and support The Blue Knights?

Looks like this walk will be the first way we can get involved in a protest against the SFA this weekend.

I recommend everyone makes the effort to attend. 1.30pm at Queens Park (Victoria Rd entrance) for the walk to Hampden.

I'm sure this will be well organised and used as one tool in a larger co-ordinated plan of action.

This protest should be about the SFA and the SFA only, not to put pressure on Duff and Phelps. Can people who support the work of Duff and Phelps not attend this?

Supporting the Blue Knights is a side issue also, can people who don't support the Blue Knights not attend this?

This (tu)

This is a time to unite and to get everyone mobilised - by releasing that poster, it's detracting from the issue at hand. It's raising a debate regarding bidders, it's showing vested interests.

Everyone should go - for the sole issue at hand - which is the treatment meted out by the SFA that may potentially destroy our club.

Why dont everyone from RM meet at a specific place before 13.30pm and we can join the march united - I think all supporters groups RST blue order etc should do this!!

Agree totally with bluepeter on this one. This protest should be about the SFA only. We don't need any distractions or side issues and this protest should only be about the outrageous sanctions and penalties that this corrupt organisation has shat upon our club.

Agree totally with bluepeter on this one. This protest should be about the SFA only. We don't need any distractions or side issues and this protest should only be about the outrageous sanctions and penalties that this corrupt organisation has shat upon our club.

This x 1000%. PLEASE do not let anything that might distract from the protest against the SFA divide us in any way.

the protest should be on the day of the scottish cup final. lets hijack the hibs/hearts decider - it will maximise publicity.

I see no reason why that could not be done as well Ricky, but please get behind this while people are in a mood to protest, let's not lose the momentum which has built up over the last few hours. (tu)

the protest should be on the day of the scottish cup final. lets hijack the hibs/hearts decider - it will maximise publicity.

No.

Thats a month away and will cause major trouble. The only publicity it'll get is 'Gers fans fighting at cup final day' which isn't what we're aiming for

We could easily do both. Get kick off delayed by blocking the turnstiles.

We Will Never Surrender!

bill Miller's been very critical of d & p.