• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted in the other thread but will copy here:

From city centre to Vicky Rd park entrance:

2 stops from Central to Queens Park. Approx 5 minutes.

Trains are at 5 , 20, 35 and 50 past the hour.

2 minute walk from the station to the park entrance.

5, 44, and 66 buses go from the town to the entrance of the park.

All for this. Hope every fan group can unite behind it. One thing though, the Rangers support is a broad church with all the different political views that there are in our society. I would hope there would be no banners against any political party, this is all about the SFA.

All for this. Hope every fan group can unite behind it. One thing though, the Rangers support is a broad church with all the different political views that there are in our society. I would hope there would be no banners against any political party, this is all about the SFA.

I am there.....time to unite be victorious in adversity and look back on this with pride, when everyone who attends can say.....I was there, my voice was heard and I fought alongside my fellow bears for my club.

This (tu)

This is a time to unite and to get everyone mobilised - by releasing that poster, it's detracting from the issue at hand. It's raising a debate regarding bidders, it's showing vested interests.

Everyone should go - for the sole issue at hand - which is the treatment meted out by the SFA that may potentially destroy our club.

Spot on.

Looks like this walk will be the first way we can get involved in a protest against the SFA this weekend.

I recommend everyone makes the effort to attend. 1.30pm at Queens Park (Victoria Rd entrance) for the walk to Hampden.

I'm sure this will be well organised and used as one tool in a larger co-ordinated plan of action.

l'll be there, lets hope we turn out in numbers to show these cunts.