Walking Away from Old Firm Game on Satruday

gaga

I thought we didn't do walking away? You people need to think things through.

As for boycotting away games, that would hit our club financially too.

Stop being stupid and grow up, you're doing more damage than good with these tantrums.

Stop being stupid and grow up, you're doing more damage than good with these tantrums.

No it wouldn't.

I don't know you or how much Rangers means to you, but at this stage of proceedings, considering the draconian punishment handed out to RFC by the SFA there has to be a line drawn in the sand.

A boycott of next Sundays game by all Rangers fans will send a loud and clear message to the SFA and the SPL as to the ramifications of their actions.

The financial penalty to us is a drop in a bucket in comparison to the fines imposed on us.

For too long we have maintained the so called dignified silence to the continued maligning of our club. In what appears to be a concerted effort to destroy Rangers.

You are right WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY. WE ARE NOT WE ARE MAKING A STAND TO DEFEND OUR GLORIOUS HISTORY.

That's what to do, lets get shat on from a great height and do nothing about it. In your own life, if someone takes the piss or gives you grief, you do something about it. Why should we as a fanbase be any different? The powers that be have allowed our situation to become a free for all, headed up by Lawell and his SFA puppets. Fuck them all, see how long it takes for the SPL members to want a strong Rangers in the league when they realise the financial implications for themselves. Good luck to the majority trying to fill their ground when Rangers come to town.