Newco and div 3 for me

jimmyblue75

I'm afraid this is the route we should take. Liquidation is only a few days away.

Brian Kennedy is a showboater, Miller the same and the Blue Knights seem to be penniless.

Lets turn this tragedy to our long term advantage, fight back, let this be our Dunkirk. Apply to the SFL and fight our way back up from the third div. in defiance.

Makes me sick with rage

I know mate. There's a definite groundswell of anger growing, and hopefully with all the noises that are being made, the SFA somehow back down.

I don't know if this is right or not, but I'm wondering if this somehow makes Liquidation a less likely option. If the SFA do transfer the embargo onto a Newco, then there's no way we could sign anyone!

SFA showing their true green colours again. Lennon by his weekly intimidation of referee brings the game into disrepute What happens to Celtic Hee Haw. Division 3 for me attend only home games and sod SFA SPL! Rangers till I die