More punishments to come?

boss

It's really not that hard to see where our enemies are going. For folk to claim "I read it on a website and it definitely won't happen" is ridiculously naive.

1. Tribunal rules that EBTs weren't operated properly and players reasonably believed they had a right to receive payments.

2. SPL/SFA scum claim this is equivalent to players having a second contract.

3. Therefore players weren't properly registered and we are stripped of titles.

:disappointment:

Boss, in 1. Did you miss out "If" at the start, or is this a ruling?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really not that hard to see where our enemies are going. For folk to claim "I read it on a website and it definitely won't happen" is ridiculously naive.

1. Tribunal rules that EBTs weren't operated properly and players reasonably believed they had a right to receive payments.

2. SPL/SFA scum claim this is equivalent to players having a second contract.

3. Therefore players weren't properly registered and we are stripped of titles.

:disappointment:

I hope you're wrong mate, i really do but given what has happened so far i am preparing for the worst :disappointment:

I'm sure they are on record as saying that the new contract is dependent on the OF games. The current deal ends in the summer.

I think he was taking the piss. The way it was written, it suggested that Sky would go bust if there was no Rangers. Of course, that's not what the poster meant! :)

i some how doubt that

The Sky money is paid on the basis that both Rangers and Celtic play in the SPL. No Rangers in the SPL and Sky have the right to pull the plug, they have several clauses in the contract regarding this issue.

What other fixture in the SPL is shown 4 times a season?

The Sky money is paid on the basis that both Rangers and Celtic play in the SPL. No Rangers in the SPL and Sky have the right to pull the plug, they have several clauses in the contract regarding this issue.

What other fixture in the SPL is shown 4 times a season?

hearts hibs derby? and if hibs get relegated then that goes out the window. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i'd rather withdraw our membership of the SPL and apply to the SFL Div 3 than accept anymore of this shite. our young guys can take the heat of Div 3 with sanctions, staying in the SPL would be like lap dogs, we are better than that shite, the longer this goes on Div 3 looks likely its time the fans and club took action

/quote] Agreed M8 get us out of the SPL we are not for lying down

WATP :crabflute:

Since all payments were legal at the time, on what basis can anyone strip titles ?

How many times can we be punished for the same thing ?

Time to say enough is enough, draw a line in the sand and tell them any more shite and we're off.

They need to pipe down, tell the tims to shut it and let us get on rebuilding.

Time to say enough is enough

At the start of today's meeting, we just need to say that we'll only play in the SPL next year if we have no (significant) sanctions for Administration/newco/EBTs. Otherwise we'll apply for SFL3. Then sit back and enjoy the rest of the meeting.

They are recognised.

By who and in what context? They aren't included in our 54. The 54 already includes different league titles, so why is WWII any different other than Rangers won them all?

At the start of today's meeting, we just need to say that we'll only play in the SPL next year if we have no (significant) sanctions for Administration/newco/EBTs. Otherwise we'll apply for SFL3. Then sit back and enjoy the rest of the meeting.

Boss that would be great to do that. (tu)

I would pay to see that :lol:

Sky should cover it, 10 quid to view.

We could pay off most of the debt with the income. Both us and the tims would be glued to it.

By who and in what context? They aren't included in our 54. The 54 already includes different league titles, so why is WWII any different other than Rangers won them all?

Because it was a regional league, not a national league that we won.

while they say don't listen to them no one will buy them and then reduce their revenue so badly.

if we say it we sure as hell better mean it.

We can only hope that someone is there to put that case on our behalf.