SFA Boycott

A.T.G

426 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend anymore SPL Away Games

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  2. 2. Will you attend any Scottish Cup away matches?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  3. 3. Will you attend anymore Scottish cup home matches? (Rememeber the ticket money is halved)

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  4. 4. Will you attend any future Scottish International games?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  5. 5. Will you buy any Scotland strips/hampden tours/museum tours in the near future?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still go to the scotland games, as ive been going ever since i can remember. My grandpa being a massive bluenose, was also a proud scot.

Regardless of the wanks running the game, i still like to go to the scotland games.

I'll still go to the scotland games, as ive been going ever since i can remember. My grandpa being a massive bluenose, was also a proud scot.

Regardless of the wanks running the game, i still like to go to the scotland games.

That was then this is now.Fuck the sfa.

Great voting guys! It is pretty clear how we all feel...

I was particularly interested in the home matches in the scottish cup, so many people voting no for attending that game just goes to show how wronged the support feel

Will record final results tomorrow at half 4 and fire an email away

Thanks to all (tu)

I was a resounding no to all questions. Mainly because I live in Australia.

I have attached an email I sent to the SFA and their automated response.

I won't hold my breath waiting for their detailed response.

To: <info@scottishfa.co.uk>

Subject: Rangers FC

Date: Tuesday, 24 April 2012 9:28 PM

Sir

This email is sent to register my anger and disgust at the draconian punishment meted out to Rangers football club and to the timing of the implementation of these measures.

It appears that recent measures taken by the SFA and the SPL have been designed to force Rangers into disappearing as a football club.

While I agree that Rangers as a club have to some extent not been carrying out best business practice for a few years. My question is why has it taken years for the governing body to take action to bring them into line.

There must have been signs that all was not right with Sir David Murray's latter years in charge of the club and most definately there was a bad smell from the take over deal struck by David Murray and Craig Whyte. Surely it is part of the governing bodies rote to oversee a deal that purchases a club the size of Rangers for one pound.

It appears from most reports including the administrators of Rangers and your own findings that Craig Whyte is the principle offender in this fiasco. Yet he walks away with less of a punishment than that of the club. Is that because as long as Rangers are playing under the auspices of the SPL or the SFA you can have some degree of certainty that you will get your money. Whereas you have practically no chance of ever seeing Craig Whytes share.

We as fans of one of the largest fan bases in the World will not forget the SFA's part in this farce if it does result in the disappearance of our club.

Many of your sponsors are worldwide organisations and rest assured we fans outwith the UK will make sure they will also suffer financially.

Sincerely

Alan Stewart

To: "Alan Stewart" <>

Subject: Re: Rangers FC

Date: Tuesday, 24 April 2012 9:30 PM

Thanks for your message.

It will be passed to the appropriate department and we may contact you in due course.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000

The Scottish Football Association Limited is a private company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland, with its registered office at Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9AY and company number SC005453.

This message is not intended to be legally binding or to form part of any contract unless otherwise agreed in writing and signed on behalf of the Scottish Football Association Limited. The information in this message is confidential information and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachments to the message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the original message. Use of this or any other e-mail facility of the Scottish Football Association Limited signifies consent to interception by the Scottish Football Association Limited. Thank you.

For all the latest news, views and interviews visit www.scottishfa.co.uk.

UPDATE 25/04/2012

Email has been sent to SFA detailing my anger at their decision

I thought I would let you know how the latter of the letter went:

"This is not an email requesting the punishments to Rangers Football Club to be overturned

This is an email to demonstrate the damage you have done and WILL NEVER be repaired"

I was a resounding no to all questions. Mainly because I live in Australia.

I have attached an email I sent to the SFA and their automated response.

I won't hold my breath waiting for their detailed response.

Your on a forum haunted by bheasts, I'd edit out you details if I were you.