spokesman for supporters

Those on here who've not a good word to say about Mark Dingwall should have listened to John McMillan of the RSA who's just been on Radio Scotland......totally hopeless and given the run around by BBC's resident taig commentator and John Beattie. Tongue tied and bumbling, this is not what we need right now. Dingwall has been by far the best supporters representative on the media and I regret BBC did not have him on their programme. I reckon they got John McMillan on because Dingwall would not have given them such an easy ride.

Those on here who've not a good word to say about Mark Dingwall should have listened to John McMillan of the RSA who's just been on Radio Scotland......totally hopeless and given the run around by BBC's resident taig commentator and John Beattie. Tongue tied and bumbling, this is not what we need right now. Dingwall has been by far the best supporters representative on the media and I regret BBC did not have him on their programme. I reckon they got John McMillan on because Dingwall would not have given them such an easy ride.

John McMillan however well intentioned has never impressed in any interview.Seems unprepared for questions and appears out of his depth.Personally think Ross Blyth is the most articulate and impressive when it comes to dealing with the media.

Not defending him, but isn't the Assembly directly linked to the club, therefore, anything he says can be construed to come from the club and the bastards could attack us more? I also thought the RSA had to be more 'balanced' in its comments because of that link.

Are we saying that Mark Dingwall is the best orator we have in the ranks. I hope not as do not rate him at all or his censorship for people who do not agree with him

Are we saying that Mark Dingwall is the best orator we have in the ranks. I hope not as do not rate him at all or his censorship for people who do not agree with him

been banned from FF myself, but I haven't heard anyone better than Dingwall

John McMillan however well intentioned has never impressed in any interview.Seems unprepared for questions and appears out of his depth.Personally think Ross Blyth is the most articulate and impressive when it comes to dealing with the media.

I've never heard Ross Blythe on telly or radio. I don't know who he is.

Honestly guys, now is absolutely not the time for shit like this. If ever we've had an opportunity to put all this petty squabbling and rivalries aside, surely that time is now?

Everyone speaking out on Rangers' behalf is doing what they can, and what they believe to be the best for the club. Let's all put aside our differences and work together for the good of our club. Starting this Saturday, with everyone who is able to attending the protest at Hampden. It's not 'led' by any group, website, or anything, it's like-minded Bears outraged at the treatment of our club.

Honestly guys, now is absolutely not the time for shit like this. If ever we've had an opportunity to put all this petty squabbling and rivalries aside, surely that time is now?

Everyone speaking out on Rangers' behalf is doing what they can, and what they believe to be the best for the club. Let's all put aside our differences and work together for the good of our club. Starting this Saturday, with everyone who is able to attending the protest at Hampden. It's not 'led' by any group, website, or anything, it's like-minded Bears outraged at the treatment of our club.

spot on.

as i said weeks ago these groups and their individual spokesman become an irrelevance when the support unites together to protest, i believe the SFA's ridiculous treatment of us is exactly what will do that.

been banned from FF myself, but I haven't heard anyone better than Dingwall

Because they do not get a chance to voice their opinions. Gone are the days when you stood on a corner and said oh yea oh yea. Social media has got it sewn up and those who got in first have effectively captured the market for this sector. Fair play to them for having the foresight previously to start sites but my experience on ff was you were not allowed to voice your thoughts unless it towed the party line. My point is there must be a better speaker within the Rangers family to put OUR viewpoint across and not THEIR own.

Whoever the person was as spokesman we would still have the same issue, some dont want unity full stop and will always try and derail anything that is a positive thing for our cause

The majority of Rangers fans have never heard of this man and don't feel the same way as him.

He says what the media want to here.

100 agree, lets see if the rest do. Bloody well hope so as this is it guys.

Whoever the person was as spokesman we would still have the same issue, some dont want unity full stop and will always try and derail anything that is a positive thing for our cause

Exactly my point. The question is why. We support a football team and thats it.

Why all the other crap. i have never had that answered and it baffles me

Exactly my point. The question is why. We support a football team and thats it.

Why all the other crap. i have never had that answered and it baffles me

Put everything to one side for now, it ain't hard and I would question the motives of the ones who can't and ask them what at this time is the most important issue at hand.