William Hill Message To Staff

Creampuff

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use William Hill as my main online betting company, spend anywere between £50 to £300 a week on there, guess they will be effected by my closure of account. Time to close that sink hole and fire some emails out (tu)

Just simple stuff like putting up a poster outside a William Hill with some slogan or putting it up on facebook( if they have a fb page post it on their wall) these little things will get to them as it is their name getting bad publicity. Any media source, especially at this weekend game get banners saying we won't support such and such company will be high profile if it gets on tv that they will need to do something. SFA won't give 2 fucks if we chant something about them but large companies in a saturated market will, like william hill.

Faux hall tbh are too big to effect but William hill isn't.

Facebook page > www.facebook.com/williamhillsports (tu)

I dont think that boycotting william hill will hurt them as much as we really could do. We should all put £50 (quite a lot, I know) on a really obvious single bet (e.g. Stoke v Arsenal). Arsenal win is a great bet at 10/11 so if we all do it then we can hit them for hundreds if not thousands and then donate the money to the Rangers fund after we take our original £50 back. Then they might take notice. Strength in numbers. Of course theres always a risk we may lose that money but its something im willing to risk for the sake of my club.

What if its a draw?

ME: Following the draconian penalties issued by the SFA panel on Rangers Football Club, I confirm that I will not use William Hill online or in shops until such time as your company ceases its business relationship with the SFA.

As you will see I have been a long serving customer of William Hill and continually bet with yourselves. Due to the circumstances surrounding this matter I regret that I will no longer bet with yourselves and I have urged my fellow fans not to do so either due to your continued support of the SFA.

You should be under no illusion with regards to the strength of feeling among the Rangers supporters and their willingness to target all sponsors and business partners of the SFA.

Please ensure that senior managers are made aware of this matter. You will, without doubt lose a substantial amount of business as a result of this.

Ellie: Just want to confirm, do you mean you want to close your account?

Ellie: By the way, we can confirm that the issue has been escalated and we will reply to you as soon as we have a resolution.