William Hill Message To Staff

Creampuff

:clap:

Not much of a betting man myself but I was telling ma mother about all this with Hills and shes vowed to put her irish/new york lotto on at one of the many other bookies :)

Should I push it and get her to go in and moan to Hills? Canny whack an angry auld dear reading a startled assistant the riot act :lol:

Everyone should get their old dears involved, can just see the mhedia headlines mate...

"Startled Hill's assistant's in shock after hoards of old dears, led by Hutchys Mam cause mayhem accross Glasgow"

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all first post on Rangers Media. Thaught it was high time i joined up and backed the fight.

just a quick one to help those who use the William Hill shops instead of the online outlets (or as well as if you don't want to wait in q's)

i fired of an e-mail last night:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform you of my sad decision not to enter your business premises for the foreseeable future due to your affiliation with the SFA in light of their allegations of corruption against Rangers Football Club. It is with heavy heart I make this decision as William Hill is my preferred bookmaker but whilst your company has an affiliation with the SFA I regret I must take my custom elsewhere.

sent them to:

Media

Graham Sharpe

Media Relations Director

Tel: +44 07803 233702

Email:gsharpe@williamhill.co.uk

Customer relations for our shops

Tel: 0870 518 1715

Email: customerhelp@williamhill.co.uk

To whom it may concern

It is with deep regret that I am informing to tell you, that due to the SFA's unjust treatment of Rangers, I along with many others have decided to no longer give business to the sponsors that support them.

Having spent over approximately £3000 in your shops over the last 4 years or so (with success as well) I would hope that my opinion is valued.

The punishments to Rangers are unfair, unjust and to the extreme. The best course of action, for us as fans to take on the SFA and SPL, is to boycott their sponsors, who we hope in turn will exert pressure on them in order for them to come to their senses.

Thanks for the winnings, not so much for the losses!

Kind Regards

Johnny Bravo

There must be a William Hill statement imminent.

There's no way they'll be happy to lose all this business.

If only they owned the betting inside ibrox as well they'd be shitting themselves

They wanted the contract for Ibrox, I'm guessing they are worried now they have absolutely no chance of getting it.

Got one last coupon to cash today and will tell them while I'm there that they wont receive another penny from me until their association with the SFA is over. They'll probably be happy with that considering I've taken about 10 times what I've put in to them :lol: Who says ye can't beat the bookie :uk:

Ive sent off my tuppence

Dear Sirs

Due to the relationship that you have with the Scottish Football Association (The SFA) I am writing to you to inform you that I will no longer be using William Hill as my bookmaker.

This is directly related to the decision by the SFA to impose a incredibly heavy penalty to Rangers Football Club which may critically impede the club from exiting Administration.

The decision made by the SFA in my belief is not fair and proper and has been handed out with a hidden agenda against Rangers Football Club, I also believe that the penalty if unopposed could lead to the end of one of the countries greatest institutions and due to this and your association to, I will no longer give William Hill my custom.

Kind Regards

T G M

To whom it may concern,

It is with great regret that I have come to the decision to cancel my online account with William Hill. As I'm sure you will be able to see, I have been a very loyal customer over the years, spending a lot of money at times both online and in your retail shops.

The reason that I have come to this decision relates to your company's sponsorship of the Scottish Football Association. As a fan of Rangers Football Club, who are unquestionably an institution within this country, I was disgusted at the actions of the SFA in imposing outrageous, draconian like sanctions on my club with a clear agenda to sink us in a time of great need and adversity.

I simply cannot give business to anyone who supports the SFA, especially in such a big way as William Hill do, being the official betting partner as well as the sponsors of the Scottish Cup. If you associate yourselves and continue to prop up the crooked SFA, then I am going to have to take my business elsewhere.

Thank you for your time in dealing with this matter,

My Name