Sky Sports Cancelled

cenotaph

Nah, I've seen your posts other day, and they r all locked, no one wonder why he soo many NEG reps? 100% TAIG

How would you like a " 100% taig" to buy you a pint up the Shankill Rangers on Saturday night after the game at Windsor?

I have today cancelled my sky sports package. I would like it to be known that I have not cancelled this due to financial reasons nor am i dissatisfied with the Sky product.

I support Rangers FC and you might be aware of the overly severe punishments that were handed out to Rangers FC by the SFA. As Sky themselves contribute heavily to the SFA/SPL I find that i can no longer morally give money to support these organisations who seem to be doing their utmost to punish Rangers FC more than what would be necessary or fair in comparison with other clubs who have had similar difficulties.

I am only one small ripple in the ocean and my subscription will not affect Sky in the slightest but I feel that as a matter of principle I can no longer morally contribute towards ANY of the organisations that put money into the SFA/SPL.

Yours.

Cenotaph.

e mail was sent to jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com

the phone no. 08442 410 266 Option 3 then Option 4 to remove sport from my package.

Good to see you back after yesterday laugh.gif

More posts like that and your rep will be back on a even stevens00000042.gif

I cancelled as a point of principle. They give money to the SFA/SPL and I was giving money to them.

The SFA/SPL no longer get my money

Technically they do still get your money, cos you still pay for Sky soooo.. ;)

Nah fair play (tu) il be sticking with them for now!

Whilst I understand the sentiment behind this does Sky give the SFA any money? It goes to the spl does it not?

yes they do give money to the sfa they have the tv rightd to the scotish cup

Let's get one thing straight here........there is no sfa and spl........they are acting as one here, don't be fooled to think that doncaster and o'regan are not meeting regulary within hampden to discuss what they are up to.

So we should have both these chunts fixed in our thoughts as to waht havoc we can bring to football here.

NB

now not laziness by not using capitals for certain names....I only do that as a sign of respect. And the bhastards above have long lost that.

Unfortunately, I'm severely limited in regards to which Sponsors I can actually boycott as I don't use any of them as it is, except for recently buying packs of Carling in the last couple of months. It's like majority of strategies though, futile unless i's to a man. Strength in numbers. Respect to all cancelling Sky Sports, William ill accounts etc.