Email to SFA

RockingRod

Bears and Bearettes - see below for copy of email sent to SFA.

We must keep up the pressure on them and let these jokers know they have gone too far this time. Dignified Silence whilst an admirable stance in the past is no match for the mhedia campaign the bheasts are mounting against us. William Hill and other corporate sponsors will also be receiving similar mails and tweets until we get their attention and reverse the current trend for kicking us while we appear defenceless.

A wounded bear is a very dangerous animal - lets hear you roar ( as Delia might have said )

to info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sirs,

As a small shareholder in Rangers FC I am writing to you to protest about the unfair sanctions you as a ruling body have seen fit to impose upon my team.

I feel these are totally unjustified especially when my club is in dire need of assistance, and instead it should be the duty of yourselves to assist where possible not be seen to be attacking a defenceless senior team who have provided the greatest number of players for the national squad.

Any punishments should have been delayed until the club exits administration and, in theory, should have been applied to the present and previous custodians of this magnificent institution - your decisions and the scale of the sanctions are breathtaking in light of the fact that no such measures were imposed upon other member clubs who have had administration issues in the past.

Ultimately, you are punishing the fans who have done no wrong and who, in the past, have provided a high level of national team support both at home and abroad. I would ask that you explain why you see it fit to punish us in this manner and especially why you have chosen this particular time to announce it when it would obviously hinder a potential new owner taking over, and probably deal a severe blow to avoiding the potential liquidation which seems to loom ever larger on the horizon?

Without any such explanation I will be left with no option but to assume that you feel no need to justify these draconian measures - I will then proceed with my own boycott of official SFA products including new kits or associated merchandise, as well as the national team games and will petition your primary sponsors for their thoughts on your decision, and how they feel about a large number of irate Rangers fans selecting alternative providers for the products they offer.

I await your response.

We must keep up the pressure on them and let these jokers know they have gone too far this time. Dignified Silence whilst an admirable stance in the past is no match for the mhedia campaign the bheasts are mounting against us. William Hill and other corporate sponsors will also be receiving similar mails and tweets until we get their attention and reverse the current trend for kicking us while we appear defenceless.

A wounded bear is a very dangerous animal - lets hear you roar ( as Delia might have said )

to info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sirs,

As a small shareholder in Rangers FC I am writing to you to protest about the unfair sanctions you as a ruling body have seen fit to impose upon my team.

I feel these are totally unjustified especially when my club is in dire need of assistance, and instead it should be the duty of yourselves to assist where possible not be seen to be attacking a defenceless senior team who have provided the greatest number of players for the national squad.

Any punishments should have been delayed until the club exits administration and, in theory, should have been applied to the present and previous custodians of this magnificent institution - your decisions and the scale of the sanctions are breathtaking in light of the fact that no such measures were imposed upon other member clubs who have had administration issues in the past.

Ultimately, you are punishing the fans who have done no wrong and who, in the past, have provided a high level of national team support both at home and abroad. I would ask that you explain why you see it fit to punish us in this manner and especially why you have chosen this particular time to announce it when it would obviously hinder a potential new owner taking over, and probably deal a severe blow to avoiding the potential liquidation which seems to loom ever larger on the horizon?

Without any such explanation I will be left with no option but to assume that you feel no need to justify these draconian measures - I will then proceed with my own boycott of official SFA products including new kits or associated merchandise, as well as the national team games and will petition your primary sponsors for their thoughts on your decision, and how they feel about a large number of irate Rangers fans selecting alternative providers for the products they offer.

I await your response.

Well done. (tu)

Ahh, nice!

I sent quite a similar one (tu)

to info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sirs,

I await your response ya bunch of bias taig cunts.

Seriously but, well done mate (tu)

to info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sirs,

I await your response.

take a bow mate, spot on :praise: :praise:

I just mailed them too.

I am a member of the Scottish Supporters Club and will not be attending anymore Scotland games nor will i be purchasing any more Scotland gear and urge all Bears fans to do the same !!!

Sly bastards have just closed the renewal of membership and then impose these sanctions afterwards cos they know Gers fans make up the majority of the Scotland support !

Rangers have supplied the Scotland team with more players than any other club in history for over 120 years !

FUCK THEM !!!

Dear Mr. Regan,

As a passionate football fan of both club and country, i'm wondering why you think you are a 'fit and proper' person to oversee my teams, in my country.

I'm sure you had success in the brewery you worked at in England, but I do not see what qualifies you in any way shape or form to rule over our game. I suggest you fuck off back to England you incompetent cunt, and stop destroying our game.

but the sanctions have nothing to do with admin - its for appointing craig whyte. am i not right in saying this? ultimately it should by whyte and murray who pay rather than whyte and rangers

There is a clause that says if the individual doesn't pay the club does ... nice of them eh not only do we get the wrecker whyte we also have to pay his fines :angry:

Dear SFA

I am absolutely disgusted to my stomach, with you lot, I cant believe Im actually looking up your website to send you a message that wont ever be read,

BUt I have followed Rangers and Scotland, EVERY Game Home, Away and Abroad, everywhere,  have a wee boy of 5years old, who is obssessed with football and would be prime candidate A to come with me to away games when hes a little older. He goes to Ibrox every 2nd home game, and loves it

What You have done tonight, You know will relegate Rangers next season, no joke, The players want to leave for job security and Rangers will have noone.......

You failed your member club, by your shocking decision by approving of Rangers takeover, and having a scumbag like Craig Whyte drive us into the ground..

Your paying customers, the guys you NEED and your FUTURE customers in my little boy will NO LONGER Go to any away games, It will kill me going shopping with the wife every 2nd saturday, but like you will see in the coming days, Rangers fans will unite and I guarantee you right now, theyre will be empty stadiums all over Scotland starting 2 weeks on saturday, and you will maybe see that instead of DRIVING your customers away, you have Destroyed Scottish Football.

Regards

Dunny  & Master Dunny

Well done Bears. I have also sent an e mail however I do not expect any response given the lack of one to the email I sent to the SPL a few weeks ago.

The S.F.A. has shown that it is the guttersnipe of Football Associations worldwide and may they suffer greatly and at length for everything that is coming their way.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are proud of the decision of your "impartial" panel has made , for what its worth I want to let you know this is the first step for demise of Scottish Association Football, and also will effect the National Team also. As a Season Ticket holder at Ibrox and a former follower of the Scottish National team I will not be attending any away games , scottish cup games and certainly not and Scottish home or away games.

You know what you have done with this decision , insolvency in the near future or relegation next season for Rangers is on the cards, players will want job security and we cannot offer them that due to these silly sanctions.

Bringing the Scottish game into disrepute is one of the most ironic statements ever to come from the SFA. By making this decision I'm sure you will agree that this is exactly what you have done to the Scottish game.

And who makes the decision the Stewart Regan is a fit and proper person to make decisions regarding not just a club , but what thousands of people across Scotland see as a way of life , generations upon generations have been brought up in this way of life and because the SFA want to "make an example" of the club I hold so close to my heart this may not happen again. You have let a founder club down and if that is what this world is coming to we RANGERS supporters will let the rest of Scottish football down by boycotting all away matches , see where that gets you.

I look forward to your response.