McCoist Speaks Out

Ricky_

Good on you Ally, there will be SPL chairmen up and down the country cacking themselves at our Esteemed Manager's "leaning" towards the fans' idea of a drop into Division 3.

Not to mention a few SFL chairmen creaming themselves at the thought of the extra revenue potentially coming their way!

Super Ally indeed. :praise:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shot accross their bow, I can see no reason why we don`t, why give them our money next year only to be relegated and end up possibly back in Admin.

Go down and work our way up with a young team paid well within our budget and watch as the SPL collapses and the tims are paying players fortunes for a one horse league

Perfect timing just before they try to carve up the Sky money that we pay at least 50% too.

"I certainly want to know about the dealings with one or two members of the previous board and what their involvement was.

Is he turning on Murray here because Whyte fell out with everybody else did he not, or is something going to come out about collaboration in the fraudsters deal to buy us.

He didn't fight out corner when he WAS employed by the club. Unless of course your name is Sir David Murray.

His outrageous treatment was the start of this campaign.

The tarriers have got bolder by the year, culminating in this.

Would be good to see the old man get some revenge.

Cometh the hour cometh the man - once again Ally fights our corner. The way he has acted during this he does not even have to win a trophy to be acknolwedged as one of our great managers!

Even found time to have a better month on the park!

wonder if the people that demanded ally to go months ago are thinking that now .. the guy is a thru and thru leader ... we will unite and we will all say .. FUK THE SFA

Has the quality of football or management of the football team got better? No. So there is your answer.

You want a cheerleader as manager, I want a good football mind who understands strategy and bringing through youth as manager. There lies the difference.

Has the quality of football or management of the football team got better? No. So there is your answer.

You want a cheerleader as manager, I want a good football mind who understands strategy and bringing through youth as manager. There lies the difference.

You think that this is him being a cheerleader. Fucking hell...I mean Fucking hell.

Has Ally not brought in McCabe into vital games and what about bringing Little in which has paid it's worth in goals?

Calling Ally a cheerleader is fucking disgusting imo and you would do well to remember what our club is going through before making stupid comments like that.

if you want youth brought thru then you may have your wish ..i think a good football mind is the last thing ally has atm considering the position the club is in