Is It Now Time To Leave Scottish Football

deleteduser1

200 members have voted

1. 1. Is the time right to leave Scottish football?

• Yes , we must explore every avenue to move to the lower English leagues.
    • No , we don't do walking away.
    • Unsure.

Elements in the Scottish media , the SFA and SPL as well as the other clubs and supporters of other teams in Scotland detest us and have shown no support for our magnificent club throughout the most difficult time in our long and illustrious history - despite the money our fans put into the game in Scotland and the glory and prestige we have brought to the SPL in Europe and of course our players fantastic contribution to the cause for the Scottish international side down the years.

To my mind the damage is now so great it is simply irreparable. Clearly and unequivocally , it is time to go.

We must now leave no stone unturned to get out of Scottish football at the earliest possible opportunity and must utilise the power and influence of SKY and ESPN and every Rangers man in a position of power within the game south of the border - like Sir Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish to make our break into the lower leagues of the English game.

It's now obvious in the extreme. The Rangers FC and The Rangers family need a fresh start away from Scotland if our famous club is to survive and prosper in the long term.

As far as I'm concerned this is no longer a matter of opinion and should now be the main goal of everyone that supports our great club and has our clubs best interests at heart. We must now make our voices heard in unison and send a clear message to all concerned that we , the Rangers family want out of Scottish football - the moment our new owners are in place.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elements in the Scottish media , the SFA and SPL as well as the other clubs and supporters of other teams in Scotland detest us and have shown no support for our magnificent club throughout the most difficult time in our long and illustrious history - despite the money our fans put into the game in Scotland and the glory and prestige we have brought to the SPL in Europe and of course our players fantastic contribution to the cause for the Scottish international side down the years.

To my mind the damage is now so great it is simply irreparable. Clearly and unequivocally , it is time to go.

We must now leave no stone unturned to get out of Scottish football at the earliest possible opportunity and must utilise the power and influence of SKY and ESPN and every Rangers man in a position of power within the game south of the border - like Sir Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish to make our break into the lower leagues of the English game.

It's now obvious in the extreme. The Rangers FC and The Rangers family need a fresh start away from Scotland if our famous club is to survive and prosper in the long term.

As far as I'm concerned this is no longer a matter of opinion and should now be the main goal of everyone that supports our great club and has our clubs best interests at heart. We must now make our voices heard in unison and send a clear message to all concerned that we , the Rangers family want out of Scottish football - the moment our new owners are in place.

now that i think of it - whats the point in going to Scottish Div 3? we might as well go to the blue square league and work up there - 4 years later we'd be in league 1 or 2, assuming straight promotions. now that would be a journey.

plus - i assume the embargo wouldnt matter because its a different association?

now that i think of it - whats the point in going to Scottish Div 3? we might as well go to the blue square league and work up there - 4 years later we'd be in league 1 or 2, assuming straight promotions. now that would be a journey.

plus - i assume the embargo wouldnt matter because its a different association?

I honestly don't know about embargo's or other political elements involved in moving south mate - I just think it would be fantastic new challenge for our club and a wonderful adventure climbing the English leagues and hopefully reaching the Premiership in a few years time.

The main thing is that we as a support want to move south in unison and then apply pressure to the relevant bodies and individuals to make it happen.

I for one believe 100% that it can be done if every Rangers fan gets behind the idea. (tu)

Conference North or even lower gets more appealing by the minute.

Where did AFC Wimbledon start?

AFC wimbledon started in the ryman league, about 4 leagues below league 2. If we were to get into england it would be at that level, so at least 4 years of semi pro football even before we get into league 2. Its a no go.

Unless sky/espn decide they want the old firm in, then were cooking with gas.

In the past I was of the opinion that whilst it would be nice to ply our trade in a bigger better league ultimately we are a Scottish club. However, after recent events I say fuck the lot of them. We could end up playing in the FFAS Soccer League and it would better than this crap.

I say we walk away while we still fucking can.

To the Third Division, as Rangers Football Club in it's current form, whilst we try our very very hardest to gain entry into English football at any level.

I'd honestly travel down every second weekend to watch the Rangers. Would have no trouble parting with my money for our fellow Brits, as for these fellow "Scots" I hope their "game" dies and they all rott away realising what they've caused.

Really wish this could happen , but England don't want us.

I'd rather we went down to the 3rd division as the same club in the same country. This would basically ruin IMO about 5/12 of the premier league clubs just now and the SFA would be kicking themselves for making such silly , irrational decisions.

I voted for a move to the English leagues, but then I'm biased and would like to see the 'Gers play at stadium I can easily get too. I know I'm a lazy bastard

You got a spare room to put up a couple of Bears next season?

Great minds, I just posted a potential means...by buying a conference club and rebranding to Rangers and based at Ibrox!

Some of these conference clubs have bigger supports than some SPL clubs.

We'd put alot of noses out of joint by effectively dissolving the club they support.

It's a difficult one. Scottish football has been a joke for years, always us and that lot miles ahead of the rest. Then we have the SFA and their punishments, makes me think fuck them let's go elsewhere. Something always brings me back to staying in Scotland though, maybe it's nostalgia remembering great cup final days at Hampden, the way we have won leagues recently on the last day of the season. A big part of me would miss having those ocasions again further down the line

Can we not just accept that we have made this country a footballing backwater by screwing everyone from the milkman(Robert Wiseman) to the taxman(HMRC)and if it wasn't for Craig Whyte, we would probably still be doing it.

Unless someone comes in with a wad in the region of £200Million then its bye bye Rangers.

Best if we start doing walking away now.

Can we not just accept that we have made this country a footballing backwater by screwing everyone from the milkman(Robert Wiseman) to the taxman(HMRC)and if it wasn't for Craig Whyte, we would probably still be doing it.

Unless someone comes in with a wad in the region of £200Million then its bye bye Rangers.

Best if we start doing walking away now.

You escaped from kerryfail street?