Vauxhall Statement

Buzz

A Vauxhall spokesperson said: “While Vauxhall is the lead partner of the SFA and proud supporter of Scottish men’s and women’s international football from grass roots to senior level. Quite correctly it is the sole responsibility of the SFA as to how they implement their governance procedures across all their constituent clubs."

A Vauxhall spokesperson said: “While Vauxhall is the lead partner of the SFA and proud supporter of Scottish men’s and women’s international football from grass roots to senior level. Quite correctly it is the sole responsibility of the SFA as to how they implement their governance procedures across all their constituent clubs."

The message is getting through! (tu)

Why is it getting through? They are saying the SFA can do as they please!

We have to issue formal "stay clear" sanction for our supporters to buy into, that sees these sponsors adversely affected financially! The pressure will crush the SFA hierarchy!

The fact that vaxhall have responded at all shows they are aware of the situation and distancing themselves from the situation. I have advised on PR before snd my advice would have been sit tight and have a quiet word. The fact they (and I believe William hill ) have reacted at all should be seen as positive!

Nothing to do with them, eh?

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/about-vauxhall/company-information/vauxhall_corporateinformation.html

http://twitter.com/vauxhallcustsvc

mailto:enquiries@vauxhallinfo.co.uk

Anyone who would like to inform them differently may find these useful.

The fact that vaxhall have responded at all shows they are aware of the situation and distancing themselves from the situation. I have advised on PR before snd my advice would have been sit tight and have a quiet word. The fact they (and I believe William hill ) have reacted at all should be seen as positive!
if they don't drop the sfa they suffer its that simple.

All of the above. They have been badly advised in responding as they have. It will only make us all the more determined. And they will suffer.

Dear Sirs

Following the draconian penalties issued by the SFA panel on Rangers Football Club, I confirm that I will not consider buying a Vauxhall and will do everything in my power to persuade family, friends and colleagues to boycott your cars until your company ceases its business relationship with the SFA.

You should be under no illusion with regards to the strength of feeling among the Rangers supporters and their willingness to target all sponsors and business partners of the SFA.

Please ensure that senior managers are made aware of this matter.

Boss

I am writing to inform you that the majority of Rangers fans will now be boycotting vauxhall due to the SFA's ignorance by handing Rangers a transfer embargo which stops them signing players for the forth coming 2012/2013 season.  I own a vauxhall zafira which I bought from your dealership on london road Last year and it will be the last car I will buy from vauxhall unless something is done by vauxhall regarding this matter.  We all know how much power sponsorship and advertising has over all aspects of in world......so can vauxhall cope with losing the business of the majority of Rangers fans not just in Scotland but all over the world???........in this current economic situation????

Regards

Andy

My email to vauxhall

I mailed them earlier. I was currently agreeing a deal to replace my wife's zafira and my daughters Corsa. but I have mailed vauxhall direct and phoned vardy to tell them the deal is off and I won't be buying another vauxhall if there is no pressure brought to bear on the SFA. I also phoned sky and william hill mailed them both too that I will cancel my subscription and accounts with them also with the same reasons. the guy at sky said he would ensure it was put on my account for the manager to see and recommended I mailed them at sky. Com. To which they responded that they have received my mail and would be in touch within 48 hours