Vauxhall Statement

Buzz

Pish cars anyway.

Edit: good to see they're taking notice, even if they are supporting the sfa...

ANYTHING made by General Motors is pish,mate! :sherlock:

Edit* : They will take notice of it and that's as far as it will go....just like Thomas Cook did with the scum banners regarding poppies on their shirts.

Vauxhall is a subsidary of General Motors of America, same as Opel,and Holden in Australia...and General Motors have got massive money problems,so I am firing an email direct to GM in Detroit informing them that I and many other Bears in Australia will be boycotting all GM-Holden products including accessories from ACDelco.

It probably won't make an ounce of difference, but it makes me feel as if i'm doing my bit in this protest :pipe:

The fact that vaxhall have responded at all shows they are aware of the situation and distancing themselves from the situation. I have advised on PR before snd my advice would have been sit tight and have a quiet word. The fact they (and I believe William hill ) have reacted at all should be seen as positive!

Bloody hell.................what haven't you been involved in. You should go on The Apprentice 10310.gif

The fact that vaxhall have responded at all shows they are aware of the situation and distancing themselves from the situation. I have advised on PR before snd my advice would have been sit tight and have a quiet word. The fact they (and I believe William hill ) have reacted at all should be seen as positive!

Distancing themselves my arse !

I visit Enterprise rent a car about 3 times a year to visit my daughter in Kent--they are very good by the way--more often than not its an astra or an insignia they give you--others are available-----I told them yesterday i wanted a car in two weeks time but NOT a vauxhall--they knew why---guy in there is a bear---would be a good idea for others who might regularly rent a car to do likewise

and how is that ?

If you had asked, Vauxhall have always had the biggest discounts.

You should have said that , whatever discount you got wasn't enough, and should have handed over your mobile number. Told him to call you when he had a better deal...................but you needed to know the next day as you needed to get something sorted out.

Plus near end of the month and sales target figures could have cost missed bonus payments.

I used to do this years ago....I liked the 3l Senators back in the late 80s early 90s. And there wasn't the lack of car sales back then.

Bloody hell.................what haven't you been involved in. You should go on The Apprentice 10310.gif

Given that my 'trade' is Sales and Marketing - is it hardly surprising that I have studied Corporate Communication and PR - its just another tool of the trade - and I have a good few years experience to fall back on.

Re: the Apprentice (handshakes all round) - I would be to good for those numpties - watched it once and flick on occasionally - they must pick muppets to try and make good TV as they sure as hell don't pick talent!

Given that my 'trade' is Sales and Marketing - is it hardly surprising that I have studied Corporate Communication and PR - its just another tool of the trade - and I have a good few years experience to fall back on.

Re: the Apprentice (handshakes all round) - I would be to good for those numpties - watched it once and flick on occasionally - they must pick muppets to try and make good TV as they sure as hell don't pick talent!

Bloody hell, you described exactly the reason why I knew you should be on the program tongue.gifuk.gif

Mail Just sent.

Dear Sir/Madam.

This is just a short note to inform you that while at present I drive an Astra and I have been more than happy with this.

The car is approaching 5 years old and was due to be replaced this August.

Unfortunately due to your ongoing sponsorship with the SFA and the draconian treatment they (SFA) have seen fit to bestow on Rangers FC I will be looking at cars from an alternative manufacturer during the summer.

I am sure you will be aware of the stance that has been taken by the supporters of Rangers FC.

This action is taken with regret by myself and the many thousands of Rangers FC supporters across the UK and beyond.

However I’m sure you will understand our position and will be taking the appropriate action.