Bill Leckie slams Rangers,FF and Mark Dingwall

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the advertisers go will they come back?

When Sky go will they come back?

When the fans go will they come back?

An ideal SPL without Rangers is really attractive eh!

The SFA/SPL are taking one mighty gamble on the future of football in Scotland.

Bill Lekie is probably the worst sport writer I have come across. Those that are ex players turned sports columnist at least have a footballing career to fall back on. This is Bill Lekie's life. What a pathetic little life it is. Terrible terrible writer.

Bill Lekie is probably the worst sport writer I have come across. Those that are ex players turned sports columnist at least have a footballing career to fall back on. This is Bill Lekie's life. What a pathetic little life it is. Terrible terrible writer.

He used to hog the bar at All Bar One as if he was something. Used to go in there for a beer before heading over to the wine bar over the road...............never saw him in there...........must have been something to do with the lighting eh! fat billy boy.

Bring on Div. 3

That's what I say!

The money we lose in TV money and European football we'd save if we're spending 10% of our cash we're spending now on Wages and so on..

Plus we'd still have decent runs in League Cup & Scum F.A Cup

He's right about Murray and Dingwall, but even a broken wristwatch is right twice a day.

So you are saying that the things he's saying that you agree with are nothing more than significant than that? I would say that those things he is saying that I agree with are fairly brave in the climate; because there is a spin on the happenings at Rangers that are letting a lot of people lurk in the shadows.

So you are saying that the things he's saying that you agree with are nothing more than significant than that? I would say that those things he is saying that I agree with are fairly brave in the climate; because there is a spin on the happenings at Rangers that are letting a lot of people lurk in the shadows.

What he said about David Murray is something anyone of us could have, and have, said over the years. I'd be inclined to ask why anyone would think Leckies ramblings should be worthy of note, because he's really not said anything at all that we couldn't have heard from any old drunk propping up a bar. Except he gets paid for it...........paid to criticise others from through the bottom of a beer glass.

Giving that cunts opinion any credence is beneath me.

What he said about David Murray is something anyone of us could have, and have, said over the years. I'd be inclined to ask why anyone would think Leckies ramblings should be worthy of note, because he's really not said anything at all that we couldn't have heard from any old drunk propping up a bar. Except he gets paid for it...........paid to criticise others from through the bottom of a beer glass.

Giving that cunts opinion any credence is beneath me.

You should be encouraging any journalist who dares to say what he is saying credence. Anyway, I am not getting into a petty squabble about it, but if you are supposed to care enough about what he says as you say you do then your reaction is surprising. You only want those you regard highly enough to say the things you want to hear? Ah well, best regards with that.

1335342266' post='1059979708']

Leckie is obviously still bitter about being made a laughing stock by FF when his dating website profile was posted on there.

Or the job that lasted all of 6 weeks as the Sports Editor at Murray's Sunday Scot back in the early 90's before SDM closed it. THAT STILL rankles him! That's when he suddenly became another St Mirren (snigger) fan ! You can see the guys who feel it personally like Leckie and Britney are moving away from the real world into becoming fantasy housewives columnists. Thats just a euphemism for "serious journalist career over". Sad really .......