Keith Jackson and Jim Traynor

Bluepeter9

Cant find the articles on line but both in the Record today saying even they think that the SFA and SPL are kicking us while we are down, that the powers that be are short sighted and driving Scottish football to destruction with their vengeful actions.

The also have a list of penalties recieved bu other clubs in administration/liquidation - fairly damming stuff.

If it comes on line later I will post it.

EDIT: Hoody has posted Traynor article further down the thread

http://forum.rangers...st&p=1059979745

Cant find the articles on line but both in the Record today saying even they think that the SFA and SPL are kicking us while we are down, that the powers that be are short sighted and driving Scottish football to destruction with their vengeful actions.

The also have a list of penalties recieved bu other clubs in administration/liquidation - fairly damming stuff.

The wheel is turning

Lifted this from an other page @The Rangers Football Club plc Interfuckinresting!!! SFA ARE CUNTFUCKS!! <<<Craigie

Greenock Morton Exited Administration: 08 August 2001 Deductions: None

Clydebank entered Administration: December 2000 Deduction(s): None

Airdrieonians entered Administration: Exited Administration: 21 May 2002 - Liquidated Deduction(s): None

Motherwell Club Entered Administration: 24 April 2002 Exited Administration: 20 April 2004 Deduction(s): None

Dundee Club Entered Administration: 25 November 2003 Deduction(s): None

Livingston Club Entered Administration: 03 February 2004 Exited Administration: 13 May 2005 Deduction(s): None

Gretna Club Entered Administration: 10 March 2008 08 August 2008 - Liquidated Deduction(s): −10 pts & Demoted to Scottish Third Division

Livingston Club Entered Administration: 24 July 2009 Exited Administration: 13 August 2009 Deduction(s): Demoted to Scottish Third Division

Clachnacuddin Club Entered Administration: 27 October 2009 Exited Administration: -Present Deduction(s): None

Dundee Club Entered Administration: 14 October 2010 Exited Administration: 12 May 2011 League(s): Scottish First Division Deduction(s): −25 pts

Rangers Club Entered Administration: 14 February 2012 Exited Administration -Present Deduction(s): −10 pts & £50k fine for entering administration, plus a £160,000 fine and a 12 month transfer embargo, plus the threat of relegation to Third Division, plus threatened ongoing points deductions

Corrupt, biased, without precedent, disproportionate

The SFA are indulging themselves at our expense; that much is clear, and it is time for boycotts or whatever to him them in the pocket. Any fan attending away games is giving these clubs revenue. Of course it is difficult that our team would be playing with no backing from our support, but sometimes these challenges have to be made.

THeir motive is clear to everyone. On t.v stations and on radio stations down south, they are in disbelief at what the s.f.a are doing. THey are making themselves look the bias and corrupt organization they are. Heads should roll for this.

THeir motive is clear to everyone. On t.v stations and on radio stations down south, they are in disbelief at what the s.f.a are doing. THey are making themselves look the bias and corrupt organization they are. Heads should roll for this.

Heads will roll for this!

Tbh that's a lot of other fans reaction to this other clubs where punished a lot less than us

Dundee - 10 points first time 25 second

Motherwell - none

Grentna - demoted! (and out )

Trouble with kicking a wounded animal is its likely to bite back !

Fight or Flight and we dont do walking away - that only leaves us one option - and I hope our new 'owners' have the leadership required!

Dundee - 10 points first time 25 second

Motherwell - none

Grentna - demoted! (and out )

Trouble with kicking a wounded animal is its likely to bite back !

Fight or Flight and we dont do walking away - that only leaves us one option - and I hope our new 'owners' have the leadership required!

I actually gave Dundee as an example when the news of the sanctions broke as they were the only club at the time who had such shocking sanctions placed on them! I never realised motherwell had 0 sanctions placed on them

the punishments are because of whyte, not the act of administration itself.. but making the club suffer for his actions alone, after all he has already done to our great club, adds insult to injury.

i have a feeling the appeal will be successful in light of all the criticism

Traynor:

Let's stop kicking Rangers to death

By jim Traynor on Apr 25, 12 08:13 AM in rangers

LET'S all be clear about this. It isn't just Rangers FC who stand on the precipice.

Scottish football is right there beside them. We are all staring down at the rocks of ruin below.

Since the dark cloud of administration started gathering over Ibrox last year, arguments have raged about the value of this stricken club to the game.

Many believe the game would survive just fine without a club some love to hate. Of course we'd play on but would we prosper?

All those who insist Rangers aren't needed are deluding themselves because this club is massive. Whether we like it or not, the Old Firm are our driving force.

They attract TV companies, who pay millions to screen matches, and other clubs can attract sponsors through appearances on the box.

SPL money trickles down into the lower leagues every season and when they're on the road Old Firm fans help pay the running costs of other clubs and boost the takings of local businesses.

Take half of them away and more than football will suffer.

It's basic economics but the latest raft of sanctions on Rangers will make it harder than ever to find a new owner.

The timing of the latest punishments couldn't have been worse and now the American, Bill Miller, and Paul Murray and his Blue Knights are asking themselves if it's worth trying to save Rangers.

Time has almost run out. Soon the club administrators will have to admit defeat and let Rangers go into liquidation.

What then for our game and what would it say about the mentality of the people who influence it? Indeed, what would it say about Scotland when so many seem desperate to witness the death of this club?

Yes they have a minority - sizeable but a minority nonetheless - of fans who have brought disgrace on all of us but Rangers mean too much to so many more civilised people. It makes no sense to push them over the cliff.

Yet that's exactly what the SPL and SFA appear hell bent on doing. Frankly, they're now taking turns to kick Rangers while they're down.

And Rangers' fans believe it is vindictive. They could be right and more than a few in high places, who have been whispering in corners of the corridors of power, need to set aside their own prejudices and vested interests.

Of course the chicanery of Craig Whyte and the willingness of Sir David Murray, below, who must accept a massive chunk of the blame for Rangers' sorry state, cannot be excused but it is madness to hold the club responsible.

Put aside the EBT case, which could land Rangers with a massive bill, and forget for a moment that Whyte didn't pay tax on the club's wages.

These issues are being dealt with but right now the biggest impediments to Rangers' survival are the SFA and SPL.

It is astonishing that at as time when crowds are dwindling and other clubs are in financial peril those responsible for the game's well-being are falling over themselves to help kill off one of its biggest attractions.

If Murray and Miller are scared off because of merciless governing bodies who could yet throw down further sanctions, liquidation will be Rangers' fate and one of Scotland's biggest institutions will cease to exist. And after that? Scottish football could also find itself on the road to ruin.

Please, stop the gloating. Stop trying to beat a club senseless before it really is too late.

Rather than just hammering us at every opportunity - Sfa should state that they should have done more and that they have learned lessons - then a disciplinary process should be published - not just these ad-hoc punishments. Theyve got it arse over elbow as per.

Could WVB correct me if I am wrong on this .

Did Clachnachuden not Liquidate along with Another Club to emalgimate as a Newco to become ICT.

No Penalties there too then.I am sure Inverness had 3 teams which became 1.Can anyone confirm.

Cheers.

I will try save WVB blood pressure here. ICT formed from Inverness Thistle and Caledonian Thistle and applied for a space in a newly formed league structure around 1994 i think. Could be wrong but I think thats correct.

Dont think you could penalise two non pro clubs for joining up to apply for a space a governing body made available?

No matter if it was morrally incorrect thing to do.