SPL Fan Survey - Important

Fury

Celtic fans, meanwhile, were 98.08% against the idea. The club also contributed 40.56% of the total responses, more than any other.

40% of cellic fans my arse, how many in this survey stitch up said they support other teams just to skew the results.

99.98% of cellic fans are liars, fact.

This is my letter. You can email him direct at neildoncaster@scotprem.com

Dear Mr Doncaster

I would like to forward onto you, the concerns of myself and I believe that of the wider Rangers fanbase, the impartiality of the SPL Surveys questionnaire.

It has come our attention, that this survey is somewhat flawed, in that only 2% of Rangers fans have actually responded to the survey, in stark contrast to the 40% of Celtic fans. With fans forums being easily accessible over the internet, we are able to view rival message boards to see that there is a concerted campaign to, and I choose not to mince my words here, destroy Rangers. This is evident by the numerous amount of fake pledges to the 'SaveRangers' website by other fans, to give a grossly inflated perception of how much money a share issue would raise if Rangers were to be under fan ownership. This campaign is also evident by the responses sent to the SPL survey, with no purpose other than to ruin Rangers as a club.

What I ask is that the above facts are taken into account. As of yet, Rangers have not been found guilty of either dual contracts for players or the EBT case. In fact, Rangers as a club have been guilty of nothing other than having an owner who has lead Rangers onto this perilous path we currently find ourselves on. Sir David Murray sold Rangers to the charlatan that is Craig Whyte. As to whether he knew what this would lead to is debatable, but it is undeniable now that Craig Whyte had his own self interests in mind rather than them of the club he owned.

Rangers never had a functioning board when Craig Whyte settled in. There was no-one there to question his unscrupulous actions, as he had suspended anyone with the authority to do so. Rangers fans do not support Craig Whyte, they support Rangers. This is where the difference lies. Craig Whyte's actions weren't representative of the club that he owned but of himself. We are shocked that this is not recognised and that the club continue to be punished for the acts of a single person.

It is our view that the SFA and SPL are happy to carry on with the theme set up by the Celtic fans, as mentioned above. This is not due to paranoia but due to the draconian and extreme punitive measures carried out by both organisations, where it seems that Rangers should be punished for the actions of individuals. We believe that while the SPL and the SFA do not wish to see Rangers cease to exist, mainly due to the economical and commercial impact this would have on Scottish football, there are serious questions to be asked about why such actions have been taken by the named organisations.

As you have probably seen, Rangers fans are organising their own concerted campaign to counteract those unjust actions by the SPL and the SFA. Some teams in the SPL are perilously close to financial ruin themselves, and while it is regrettable, a mass boycott of SFA and SPL sponsors, as well as the clubs is being drawn up.

I would ask every member of the SPL and SFA to look at the bigger picture here. It is well publicised that the current Sky deal is dependant on there being 4 Old Firms each season. It is known that a lot of the teams in the SPL rely on both this money and money from away gates to survive. Your future actions will ultimately decide the future of Scottish football as we know it. Survival or suicide. Please don't make the wrong choice.

Kind Regards

acpnpo[pqei[ei

This is my letter. You can email him direct at neildoncaster@scotprem.com

Dear Mr Doncaster

I would like to forward onto you, the concerns of myself and I believe that of the wider Rangers fanbase, the impartiality of the SPL Surveys questionnaire.

It has come our attention, that this survey is somewhat flawed, in that only 2% of Rangers fans have actually responded to the survey, in stark contrast to the 40% of Celtic fans. With fans forums being easily accessible over the internet, we are able to view rival message boards to see that there is a concerted campaign to, and I choose not to mince my words here, destroy Rangers. This is evident by the numerous amount of fake pledges to the 'SaveRangers' website by other fans, to give a grossly inflated perception of how much money a share issue would raise if Rangers were to be under fan ownership. This campaign is also evident by the responses sent to the SPL survey, with no purpose other than to ruin Rangers as a club.

What I ask is that the above facts are taken into account. As of yet, Rangers have not been found guilty of either dual contracts for players or the EBT case. In fact, Rangers as a club have been guilty of nothing other than having an owner who has lead Rangers onto this perilous path we currently find ourselves on. Sir David Murray sold Rangers to the charlatan that is Craig Whyte. As to whether he knew what this would lead to is debatable, but it is undeniable now that Craig Whyte had his own self interests in mind rather than them of the club he owned.

Rangers never had a functioning board when Craig Whyte settled in. There was no-one there to question his unscrupulous actions, as he had suspended anyone with the authority to do so. Rangers fans do not support Craig Whyte, they support Rangers. This is where the difference lies. Craig Whyte's actions weren't representative of the club that he owned but of himself. We are shocked that this is not recognised and that the club continue to be punished for the acts of a single person.

It is our view that the SFA and SPL are happy to carry on with the theme set up by the Celtic fans, as mentioned above. This is not due to paranoia but due to the draconian and extreme punitive measures carried out by both organisations, where it seems that Rangers should be punished for the actions of individuals. We believe that while the SPL and the SFA do not wish to see Rangers cease to exist, mainly due to the economical and commercial impact this would have on Scottish football, there are serious questions to be asked about why such actions have been taken by the named organisations.

As you have probably seen, Rangers fans are organising their own concerted campaign to counteract those unjust actions by the SPL and the SFA. Some teams in the SPL are perilously close to financial ruin themselves, and while it is regrettable, a mass boycott of SFA and SPL sponsors, as well as the clubs is being drawn up.

I would ask every member of the SPL and SFA to look at the bigger picture here. It is well publicised that the current Sky deal is dependant on there being 4 Old Firms each season. It is known that a lot of the teams in the SPL rely on both this money and money from away gates to survive. Your future actions will ultimately decide the future of Scottish football as we know it. Survival or suicide. Please don't make the wrong choice.

Kind Regards

acpnpo[pqei[ei

Well done.

I heard this survey read out on real radio ,and DJ and Roughie inc that knob Peter all bought this.

Could hear Roughie ,and the other yin snigger about it as they backed DJ in to a corner.

Guess what the big man didnt have a clue.

I cant believe these fucking cretins are all running with this.

Does anyone at the Club know about this?May I suggest you fly an email to Ally, to make the club aware exactly what the fuck we are dealing with here.

I am astonished these fucking head bangers are playing a massive part in our demise.

Needs to be taken seriousely.An utter fucking disgrace guys.