Ralph Topping's conflict of interest

boss

Ralph Topping is the non-executive Chairman of the SPL, the body that is currently investigating the EBT/dual contracts issue.

Ralph Topping is also a board member of the SFA, the appellate body which will hear any appeal by us in that case.

How does that work?

1zbxzdw.jpg

(He is the CEO of William Hill.)

Ralph Topping is the non-executive Chairman of the SPL, the body that is currently investigating the EBT/dual contracts issue.

Ralph Topping is also a board member of the SFA, the appellate body which will hear any appeal by us in that case.

How does that work?

1zbxzdw.jpg

I wonder if he'll have a bet on the outcome.

How does that work?

1zbxzdw.jpg

He looks like he might carry a bag of sweeties in his pocket.

For what it's worth, I have just e mailed Topping re William Hill's sponsorship of the SFA...

" Sir,

For many years I have been a very satisfied customer in respect of Betting Shops and on -line facilities, and I would go as far to say that, in this regard, they are my products of choice.

However, as a result of the Draconian action taken by The Scottish Football Association (SFA) against The Rangers Football Club, and as William Hill are one of the SFA's main sponsors, I will in future be taking my business to another supplier, and shall continue to do this until William Hill review and withdraw all sponsorship to the SFA. "

How does that work?

1zbxzdw.jpg

he looks like hes a spoof colonel sanders. kfcx.jpg boycott kentucky :craphead: