#GersAID and CoplandRoad.org

Shane

Some of you following along on facebook at either my GSM RSC page or the Copland Road one will know about this already, but the CoplandRoad.org has shut down its web store and refocused on Bears around the world raising funds for the RFFF and other charities and causes. This was always part of the plan from the time of the name change but I've moved up the timeline a bit.

We are hoping to launch a new website within the coming weeks and are in discussions with the RFFF and Rangers Charities Foundation in terms of collaboration efforts, but in the meantime we invite you to join us on facebook for news and updates: http://www.facebook.com/CoplandRoad.org (If you type in CoplandRoad.org into your web browser it's going to take you to the facebook page for the time being.)

In addition, we'd like everyone to start using the #GersAID hash tag on twitter to help highlight upcoming events, whether it's something being put on by your RSC or a local hall hosting an auction. As the Rangers community continues to come together and mobilize across the globe it's important not to lose sight of the works being done for some good causes.

Anyone interested in helping can leave a message on the facebook page, or email info@coplandroad.org and someone (probably me) will be in touch soon.

GersAid-hashtag-trans.png

My no surrender t-shirts arrived in the UK, Shane, and are already on route to me in China. My brother is keeping one of them, and he says they are good quality. Cheers again, mate, and keep up the good work!

Think it's safe to say you will be the last one to receive yours! Thanks again for the support, mate. The people who helped us early on made the decision to advance this project an easy one. 00000042.gif

Thanks for the help, CB. We've gotten some good word from RSCs in Canada already: over $12,000 raised between the RSC of Calgary and the London, Ontario RSC!

Here's hoping the GSM RSC auction tonight in Maryville, TN can do a fraction of that. 00000042.gif