A heartfelt plea to possibly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He would never do that...................without strings attached. And I think we all know what that means.

Seriously he could buy Murray Park for sum then get the money back through a fair price buy back over 30 year say, it would be like a trust for his kids/grand children

So if this reaches SDM's desk through whatever means necessary, then i beg of him to help us out, make one personal sacrifice for the club and repair your battered reputation with the clubs supporters, rescue us now and most if not all fans would forgive and forget,

Like so many on here have already said this man does not give a flying fuck about Rangers F.C and it can be argued that he ever did.

He cares even less about the fans.

For me he was in on this from the start but i do think ....even he.......... didnt think it would prove to be this messy or how badly CW would fuck it up.

[quote

This can all be sorted if Craig Whyte hands back the money he stole

If there is anyone willing to die out there i would gladly pay for a hookers service of the highest quality for a week and 2nd class tickets to Monaco with B@B thrown in for same period :rolleyes:

No it isnt a thread aimed at Bill Miller, Paul Murray or even Brian Kennedy.

With recent events and the stalling or simply the lack of a decent bidder than can help us, i have resigned myself to the fact that we may end up waving goodbye to our magnificent club, and that is breaking my heart.

Now there are many many reasons why we are in this mess, a lot are aimed at Craign Whyte, but wether he likes it or not Sir David Murray has to take a lions share of the blame, and it is he that i aim this plea to with us in our hour of need.

He doesnt have to run the club again, he doesnt have to come back to Ibrox ever again, but for his own peace of mind and for the millions of Rangers fans around the globe Sir David Murray needs to simply dip his hand into his pocket, not MIH's pocket (not that he could), but his own personal wealth. If he needs to sell that private jet of his, or whatever it takes Sir David Murray must, and i stress the MUST, help the club that he has taken to the brink of ruin through his actions in the previous decade.

SDM has 3 times made a mess of big decisions at the club, the first time he simply bailed us out by using MIH, the second time it required stringent banking measures put in place to bring us back, but the last time (his selling to Whyte), wether it was on purpose or just simply a panic sale, has been the major mistake that will haunt Murray's legacy at the club.

If the future of our club is not secured, no one will remember the 9iar, no one will remember the likes of Laudrup, Gazza, Numan, Advocaat etc, all that will be remembered is the fact that Murray's mistakes cost this great club its 140 years of magnificent history.

So if this reaches SDM's desk through whatever means necessary, then i beg of him to help us out, make one personal sacrifice for the club and repair your battered reputation with the clubs supporters, rescue us now and most if not all fans would forgive and forget, or at least forgive.

Do not sit back and wonder what went wrong, do not sit back and rhyme of excuse after excuse about how it has came to sit, the time is for action and not words, save us and save us now, or else be remembered as the man that ultimately led The Rangers to their demise.

Jim! Your intentions are noble and your words are admirable, but the reality is that barring a miracle of seismic proportions in the heart and mind of minty Moonbeams, you're wasting your fucking time, whether this gets to Murray or not....but I guess it's worth a try.

I was undecided whether to give you a rep, or jump on a plane, fly over and give you a good talking to for your naivety,but i decided to give you a rep for your well written plea to the scumbucket hiding in Edinburgh. :pipe:

Its a good post jim and can feel your pain, but sorry mate it aint gonna happen.

Murray has no concsience & not a shread of decency in his body. If he did our club would not be suffering the way it is. I had a debate with a poster a few months back. He told me murray had lost 3/4s of his £600m personal wealth, that comes to £150m left over. £50m to Gers would at least sort us out & still leave the cunt with £100m!! I asked "How much does the cunt need to live on"?

Jim! Your intentions are noble and your words are admirable, but the reality is that barring a miracle of seismic proportions in the heart and mind of minty Moonbeams, you're wasting your fucking time, whether this gets to Murray or not....but I guess it's worth a try.

I was undecided whether to give you a rep, or jump on a plane, fly over and give you a good talking to for your naivety,but i decided to give you a rep for your well written plea to the scumbucket hiding in Edinburgh. :pipe:

it would seem clear that the current bidders simply dont have what it takes to repair the club, im now getting desperate and with this being caused by SDM overall i was indeed clutching at straws in the hope that he finds a shred of deceny and sorts us out

see what happens when i get worried :(

This can all be sorted if Craig Whyte hands back the money he stole

I can't believe I was delighted he bought Rangers

You bastard Whyte

You were not the only one in that boat.

I think 90% of Rangers fans were delighted when he finally bought us. Otherwise we would have been in this position 12 months ago.

Probably most of us had reservations but were prepared to hope. Unfortunately shyte Whyte knew exactly what was going to happen, but didn't give a fuck.

Poor taste mate. You might not like the guy but he did show profound courage to deal with this challenge and go on to be an incredibly successful businessman. What he did to our club is unforgivable, but this is going way too far.

00000042.gif

Bullshit. I wish that tree had finished him off.

In laymans terms..........I wish David Murray had died in that fucking car crash.

The only way I want to see that lying bastard back anywhere near Ibrox Stadium or Rangers Football Club again is in chains, butt-naked, dragged onto the centre circle and put into a set of wooden stocks where Rangers supporters from all over the world will be given the opportunity of throwing handfuls of rotten fruit at the devious bastard.

Indeed I may have come up with a novel fund-raising idea to help the club.

The administrators could charge a nominal fee (say 50p per rotten tomato) with a time limit of one-minute per-person - so in the space of sixty-seconds you could throw, say 40 times at the lying fuck, vent your spleen and at the same time donate £20 towards saving the club.

That's cheaper than a match ticket.

They could set up several tables a mere 12-yards in front of the Edinburgh fuck (a penalty throw in other words ;)) and you could get at least six throwers per minute standing side-by-side.

Allowing time for one group to throw then move on and another group to set up I reckon, at a push, we could get 40 such groups per-hour doing this.

If we started the tomato-throwing at 9.00am and finished at 5.00pm that's 8-hours of solid fruit throwing.

That's 6 X £20 X 40 X 8 = £30,400 per day.

We could clear up our debts within a few short months. :sherlock:

Dave, on the other hand, would smell of rotten tomato for the rest of his sorry-fucking-life.

Which is nice. :D

PS. The queues for this would wind all the way down Edmiston Drive into Paisley Road West and all the way down to Paisly Road Toll.

it would seem clear that the current bidders simply dont have what it takes to repair the club, im now getting desperate and with this being caused by SDM overall i was indeed clutching at straws in the hope that he finds a shred of deceny and sorts us out

Some say he has been badly hit on a personal level due to the economy.......but , the chunt still went out and bought his vineyards,

Well It's hard to say what any of the bidders that were mooted to be in the running to take the reins of our club,actually were capable of doing once they acquired us, Jim,because all we heard was talk that they would 'stabilise' the club,which could mean anything from keeping the debt down,to putting up finance for us to buy players.

I was cool on mini Murray getting control because of his past efforts pre-Whyte and also because of the tie-in with Ticketus,but it has got to the stage where we MUST take the best bid on offer to keep us from the dreaded L word. I am in complete agreement with you that the minted sharlatan should redress his role in this fiasco and come up with some sort of help in light of the past events, WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED......Sadly I don't think he will even attempt to re-enter the saga in fear that if he does, then he really might be out in the open where he has to answer some pertinent serious questions.

Maybe I'm wrong and he will seek some self penance for where he has led us, but I doubt it very much. :pipe:

i dont think he has the money to do so.

his wealth plummeted in 2010 to 110m and i suspect it's dropped drastically since then. This was a guy, before the recession, who was worth over 800m.

He claims to have lost over 100m in his time at Rangers. Theres no way back for Murray.

Spot on Ricky , also the scottish government /glasgow city council stuffed him for the steel work on the new M74 connection , they in one way or other helped with his fortunes downfall

Everyone keeps saying Craig Whyte doesn't have a penny, Craig Whyte owns a £5 million pound castle in Scotland and a Multi-Million hideaway in Monaco, Craig Whyte is fucking minted the problem is he is minted with money he fucking stole off other people including us, and will never part with a penny of it. He said when he took over Rangers that his aim in life was to have substantial personal wealth totalling over £100 million as soon as those words left his mouth I knew we were destined for disaster and we had been papped off to a thief. Oh he has money all right fucking stacks of it.

Well he'll need to start spending it pretty soon on plastic surgery ffs

Murray helping Rangers?

Not…a….fucking…..chance.

He has still not put his hands up for the mess we are in and stated he was “Duped” like the rest of us regarding Whyte which is frankly laughable. Even the joke of Scottish media dug up all the shite on Whyte in less time than the takeover took which goes to show Murray and his merry men did hee haw in looking at this mans past and never mind how he got his funding together.

Murray wanted his hands washed of Rangers and by doing so let a parasite asset strip us and send us on a head on collision with a brick wall, this is not the kind of man who is going to dig deep into his already decreasing bank account and bail us out for nothing. He know’s his legacy means fuck all now and tbh I don’t think he cares one jot….men with brass necks rarely do.

Murray and Whyte will go down in history as the 2 men who tried to kill The Rangers! Evil, poisonous men with no respect for a club that has gave Scotland and European football so much.

Poor taste mate. You might not like the guy but he did show profound courage to deal with this challenge and go on to be an incredibly successful businessman. What he did to our club is unforgivable, but this is going way too far.

00000042.gif

Nonsense.

Very disappointing and sad to see a Rangers fan pleading to Sir David Murray to help. This man could have done the simplest of checks on Craig Whyte and at least have reservations; his desire to get rid of his stake in Rangers has had these consequences. If you add that the state that Ibrox was in at one point, the neglect of so many aspects of Rangers, then he was no fan of the club. Rangers were a toy to Murray; we served our purpose; it is now time for those who are real Rangers men to stand up and be counted; Sir David Murray is not one of them.

Get off your knees and stop begging to that scumbag Murray. He could not get rid of us quick enough and has no interest in our club.

he doesnt have to have an interest, he could simply do whats right

Very disappointing and sad to see a Rangers fan pleading to Sir David Murray to help. This man could have done the simplest of checks on Craig Whyte and at least have reservations; his desire to get rid of his stake in Rangers has had these consequences. If you add that the state that Ibrox was in at one point, the neglect of so many aspects of Rangers, then he was no fan of the club. Rangers were a toy to Murray; we served our purpose; it is now time for those who are real Rangers men to stand up and be counted; Sir David Murray is not one of them.

no one else is standing up though turnberry, if a real rangers man/men had the ability to buy the club then they wouldnt care about forthcoming sanctions etc, as keeping our club alive is all that matters

SDM got us here, its now time for him to take us away from here