Lee Miller Carlisle Utd

I'm not a big fan of "RIP" threads but I'm genuinely gutted for a guy who has given his all for our club this season. I feel terrible for those young boys, I can't imagine what it must be like to lose your old dear at that age.

Some tweets by CUFCs media guy this evening:

Just had a natter with Lee Miller @LeeMillerScotia and he's happy for me to say a few things. repeats his heartfelt thanks for all your messages, they mean a lot. He will be at the game on Saturday and will be bringing Aaron, Lennon and Bobby (his boys) to give them a nice day out. The three lads and dad will get a bit of a kickabout on the pitch at half time and feel free to show your respects / support for them all in any way you see fit. Personally I think this will be a lovely way for the three boys to get the chance to have a nice day and do something a little bit special. Thank you from us all for the respect you have shown Lee and his family at this difficult time.

Miller is not the type of player who is particularly loved by opposition fans but I have noticed many Bears voicing their support for the big man at what must be a truly awful time. Nice one lads. :h34rt:

3651002552.jpg