McCoist: the true manager of the year

Dibble

Just noticed that McCoist is not on the shortlist for manager of the year.

If, as it should be, the Manager of the year award is a measure of character, judgement, dignity and an ability to get the best out of the resources at your disposal, then McCoist is- without question- the Manager of the Year.

I know there were concerns about some decisions on the pitch, and letting a lead slip. But the fact is, McCoist had the team playing brilliantly until Naismith's injury. And since, has had to deal with an unbelieveable amount of mitigating factors.

He has acted with the utmost of dignity and even pulled off the 3-2 Old Firm win with a battered, bruised and depleted squad, which will live with me til the day I die. It simply proved that it does not matter how much they try and knock us down, we don't do walking away and it does not matter how good "their" team is on paper, because they have never, and never will have, a team with the heart and fight of our boys.

Super Ally, I salute you. You are, without doubt, our Manager of the Year.

Sadly the start of Allys reign will count against him but the last 3 or 4 months he has been the stand out manager. The man is incredible. My personal favourite all time Ranger! Hopefully McCall wins it. Not suprised Lennon is there as ridiculous as a nominee as he is. Shiels winning a cup with no budget, Sergio taking Hearts to a final, beating both Old Firm teams more than once, all the while players not getting paid, even that prick Houston for the magnificent run Utd were on for a large chunk of the season. No mentions for any of them. Celtic have had an average season, riddled with failure yet loads of hype, yet again. Just about sums this country up. Ain't that right Yella Teef!?!?

Fuck knows how Lennon is on there. I would actually say they have had a poor season. Handed the league on a plate and screwed up both cups add to that the disgraceful behaviour theres no fucking way his name should be anywhere near it.

Ally's outstanding achievements as a player will be eclipsed by his truly outstanding role as our Manager and Leader at this time of need. He may never replicate the trophy haul of Walter Smith , Bill Struth etc. but surely he will go down in history as one of our TRUE Greats- never has he shone like he is now and make no mistake when we get out of this debacle in what ever shape or form Ally will be the man leading us back to where we belong and the man who brings back the glory.

We salute you Super and thank you for keeping our hopes alive............No Surrender...!!