Panel and SFA members threatened?

Shit! It's possibly the same guy who threatened the Alex Thomson(?), the anti-Rangers journalist.

Oh no wait, that was a tink wasn't it...here, wait a minute, do you think they might be trying to make us look bad?!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me sceptical but I think there is a good chance that this is a heap of shit, concocted by said members.

Such threats will deflect away from the absurd punishments handed to us. They can then put on a show of defiance and solidarity come the appeal when they reject it, causing everyone to love them again and hate the big bad Rangers fans. In the eyes of the neutral is will make the punishment seem more apt, and will stop the intense critcial press coverage they must be receiving at the moment.

Watch this fucking space chaps.. :angry:

watch the media spin this on why ally asked the names to be named! For transparency reasons was the reason but no they will throw it under a different light. I dont trust the SFA and would not be surprised if its a PR job for some half wit calling them a bad word by email.

Call me sceptical but I think there is a good chance that this is a heap of shit, concocted by said members.

Such threats will deflect away from the absurd punishments handed to us. They can then put on a show of defiance and solidarity come the appeal when they reject it, causing everyone to love them again and hate the big bad Rangers fans. In the eyes of the neutral is will make the punishment seem more apt, and will stop the intense critcial press coverage they must be receiving at the moment.

Watch this fucking space chaps.. :angry:

watch the media spin this on why ally asked the names to be named! For transparency reasons was the reason but no they will throw it under a different light. I dont trust the SFA and would not be surprised if its a PR job for some half wit calling them a bad word by email.

I have to say what did they think would happen when they have effectively tried to kill our club and Scottish football.

I'm not saying it is right by any means but they must have known the ridiculous ruling was going to anger a lot of people.

Time for Regan and the rest of his celtic cronies to step down before Scottish football as we know it dies.

I thought the SFA was set up for the good of Scottish clubs not to destroy them.

I have to say what did they think would happen when they have effectively tried to kill our club and Scottish football.

I'm not saying it is right by any means but they must have known the ridiculous ruling was going to anger a lot of people.

Time for Regan and the rest of his celtic cronies to step down before Scottish football as we know it dies.

I thought the SFA was set up for the good of Scottish clubs not to destroy them.

When the Bheasts infiltrate any organisation they inevitably fuck it up

I wish no harm upon anyone.

I do know reserve the right to feel anger when an unidentified and faceless panel of three threatens the existence of my football club.

Their draconian measures imposed upon Rangers FC does not seem like 'justice' to me.

In fact, the whole thing smacks of the typical, petty-minded, prejudiced, 'hidden behind closed doors' mentality Scottish football and Scottish society in general, is infested with.

I do not wish my clubs existence ended due to the decisions of 3 people that for all I know are the butcher, baker and candlestick maker.

I want to know them.

And I am angry.

But knowing who's passing a virtual death sentence is a simple right in this country, surely.

Perhaps those offended in the media and out have not considered that the whole anonyminity aspect has provoked and inflamed the whole situation.

Sometimes you simply reap what you sow.