Queens Park

Since there is a lot of talk of going into Division 3 and also boycotting the SFA and anything to do with them and their revenue streams I think this a pertinent question.

If the Club, and we as a support, wish to take this road and manage to achieve it, we would all like to see the SFL clubs gain financially from the RFC support directly for a few years. This would include Queens Park who, as we all know, play at Hampden and therefore pay attendance and ground fees (among others) to the SFA. As there are, and will be, ongoing boycotts of the SFA, should Queens Park also then suffer due to the SFA's actions?

Personally I am all for this route but find this an unavoidable, if sad, repercussion even though they would still benefit from visiting Ibrox.

Since there is a lot of talk of going into Division 3 and also boycotting the SFA and anything to do with them and their revenue streams I think this a pertinent question.

If the Club, and we as a support, wish to take this road and manage to achieve it, we would all like to see the SFL clubs gain financially from the RFC support directly for a few years. This would include Queens Park who, as we all know, play at Hampden and therefore pay attendance and ground fees (among others) to the SFA. As there are, and will be, ongoing boycotts of the SFA, should Queens Park also then suffer due to the SFA's actions?

Personally I am all for this route but find this an unavoidable, if sad, repercussion even though they would still benefit from visiting Ibrox.

:shifty:

Is it not, as unbelievable as it may seem, the other way round? Hampden is owned by Queen's Park and the SFA pay them for it's use?

Sorry but LOL.

You really have to do better than that.

Queens Park don't pay anything to the SFA. They technically own Hampden.

The Rangers should buy Queens Park, rename them The Queens 11 and tell the SFA to get to fuck out of the place.

Our new feeder club could then form the basis of our second team for development purposes into the future.

Queens11.jpg

Sort the fixtures out so away days are a thing of the past - all boycotts perfectly adhered to.

How the fuck can they own Hampden?

It cost millions to renovate in the 90's, paid for by the SFA!

:lol: You seriously think the SFA have the money to build Hampden? It's a shitehole, but it's a shitehole that mhuck couldn't afford.

The Rangers should buy Queens Park, rename them The Queens 11 and tell the SFA to get to fuck out of the place.

Our new feeder club could then form the basis of our second team for development purposes into the future.

Queens11.jpg

Sort the fixtures out so away days are a thing of the past - all boycotts perfectly adhered to.

That is absolute genius!