Plan A Saturday. Plan B Sunday. Plan C 19th May SC.

Bad Robot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No matter what anyone says, the OP is right in that if we want people to pay attention then Sunday is the time to do it.

Viewing figures at its highest. It would be running on Sky Sports News as well meaning more people would tune in. The cameras would 100% film it and show it during the game.

There is no better time to get the message across. (tu)

PS - I also see other peoples arguments about fans travelling from afar, but this is the time to unite in defiance and I for one would love to be back home taking part in something like this. (tu)

In fact, if it happened, i would gladly sponsor one of my fellow fans £42 for the pleasure if there was a full walkout. (tu)

A sit-in after the game would be better. The OPs point about the tv cameras panning round to an empty Gers section is off the mark too. The times I've had to watch the OF game on tv, I could've sworn there was no bears there as the tarrier tv crews never show us anyway & the mikes are all aimed at the fenians, unless, of course, we sing any "naughty" songs.

I don't think the team should turn up never mind the fans. Can you imagine Sky's reaction if that Old Firm game didn't go ahead? Sky have massive influence and they'd be demanding answers from the SFA. Also, by not turning up Sky don't get their 4 Old Firms a season and that constitutes a breach of contract. Rangers are only 3 points away from clinching 2nd spot and we'd get that the following week. Those who have paid 42 quid I would expect to get a full refund.

This scenario would rock Scottish football.

£42 refunded from whom exactly? Admin/Whyte/Rangers??? RFFF are already doing loaves and fishes.

I admire your thoughts behind it but get real, say you have already travelled from NI been up all night, face the same treck home and have spent a heap of money, would you expect these guys to tail it?

Not sure I get the logic here.

Rangers fight for survival seems to come second to £42 or watching a meaningless old firm game.

This really is one of the last chances we have to raise the profile of the SFA injustice to our club, and to put pressure on the bastards.

Sky certainly won't like it as the shape of things to come.

It's not walking away from anything. It's walking towards our future. Or we can do our usual, sit like sheep, and watch our future vanish.

Nobody wants to do this, but we gotta look at the bigger picture. The SFA are counting on us making a bit of noise, and fizzling out. Most of the folk in this thread seem to be proving them right.

A sit-in is laughable. Who will give a fuck at a bunch of Rangers fans sat in an empty stadium. The cameras will be off and everyone will have gone home. The tims will all wave goodbye to us as they head off down the pub chuckling.

Rangers fight for survival seems to come second to £42 or watching a meaningless old firm game.

This really is one of the last chances we have to raise the profile of the SFA injustice to our club, and to put pressure on the bastards.

It's not walking away from anything. It's walking towards our future. Or we can do our usual, sit like sheep, and watch our future vanish.

Nobody wants to do this, but we gotta look at the bigger picture. The SFA are counting on us making a bit of noise, and fizzling out. Most of the folk in this thread seem to be proving them right.

A sit-in is laughable. Who will give a fuck at a bunch of Rangers fans sat in an empty stadium. The cameras will be off and everyone will have gone home. The tims will all wave goodbye to us as they head off down the pub chuckling.

Why would Sky give a toss about fans walking out during a match? It pains them to show our support in their coverage anyway.

So the tims will wave goodbye as they head down the pub chuckling yet wouldn't do the same that our support had just paid their filthy club a wad of cash only to leave way before the end?

I can picture the chants of 'cheerio cheerio' which would result in embarrassment as opposed to achieving anything.

At least the march goes to Hampden and has a direct impact on the SFA.

I'm out in SA and in no position to be at that game. But you can bet your arse if i could be, i'd fuckin pay double for the ticket and stay and support those lads on the field. Fuck walking out. They have shown their loyalty to the fans in as many weeks. There are plenty other options to protest than walking out of the piggery. We should be behind the team, encouraging them to do all they can to beat them - a Rangers win on Sunday would mean a hell of a lot more than a £42 ticket! And to be there and see it happen would be priceless...do NOT walk out on our team. I implore you. WATP!

Not really for this walking out or not showing up on Sunday stuff, Timmy proganda will try and spin this into something like Rangers could not sell the tickets or fans are deserting the team.

The answer is to go to the game and sing louder and with more pride than ever before, then after this don't take any tickets for ANY away game in future, hit these Rangers haters where it hurts most in the pocket.

As much as this pains me to say it, potentially this could be the last time we ever play the bheggers as what we are now. No chance am I walking out, I'm on my feet and up to my knees in it for 90 minutes and praying for a win.

Why would Sky give a toss about fans walking out during a match? It pains them to show our support in their coverage anyway.

So the tims will wave goodbye as they head down the pub chuckling yet wouldn't do the same that our support had just paid their filthy club a wad of cash only to leave way before the end?

I can picture the chants of 'cheerio cheerio' which would result in embarrassment as opposed to achieving anything.

At least the march goes to Hampden and has a direct impact on the SFA.

They'd give a toss as it would give them a taste of what is to come. The fact that Rangers fans would sacrifice such an important game would not bode well for next seasons viewing figures. Advertising down, clubs going bust, sponsorship out the window.

The filth waving goodbye during the exodus will only increase coverage of it, and frame the moment as it is very symbolic of what is going on.

The demo at the SFA is good, but ultimately we need to hit them from all sides, especially the financial aspects. Money talks. They are short of it, we have it.

No matter how much you hate the bad people, you have to admire them for fighting their corner at the least injustice.

Looks like we just sit in our place and moan. :anguish:

Again, I bet this comment comes from somebody who won't be attending on Sunday?

No matter what anyone says, the OP is right in that if we want people to pay attention then Sunday is the time to do it.

Viewing figures at its highest. It would be running on Sky Sports News as well meaning more people would tune in. The cameras would 100% film it and show it during the game.

There is no better time to get the message across. (tu)

Again, backing coming from someone nit going to the game! I don't understand how people are trying to make a point that by not doing this we are not fighting for our club or whatever! You are saying that we should walk out of something that you won't be walking out of?

They'd give a toss as it would give them a taste of what is to come. The fact that Rangers fans would sacrifice such an important game would not bode well for next seasons viewing figures. Advertising down, clubs going bust, sponsorship out the window.

The filth waving goodbye during the exodus will only increase coverage of it, and frame the moment as it is very symbolic of what is going on.

The demo at the SFA is good, but ultimately we need to hit them from all sides, especially the financial aspects. Money talks. They are short of it, we have it.

No matter how much you hate the bad people, you have to admire them for fighting their corner at the least injustice.

Looks like we just sit in our place and moan. :anguish:

Will you be leaving after 15 minutes?